Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

The general shape is right for either a US or Aus Valiant of the period, but I reckon the sloped front points to it being an Australian one. I seem to recall the official Australian imports didn't start until the middle 70s. I understand that most of the RHD GM and Ford stuff came out of Canadian factories.This one looks very much like one that was chased, crashed and then blown up in an episode of The Professionals.The Jimi Hendrix Estima makes me laugh. # Hey Joe, where you going with that torque wrench in your hand? I'm going down to fix my old Estima, caught it cracking another cylinder head....# etc.

Posted Image

This 2006 SAAB is advertised in the classic car section with this fantastic one and only photo taken about 15 miles away on full zoom!. TWAT

Ha ha.

'Only selling as I can't even be bothered to walk from the front door to the car to photograph it, let alone drive it.'

Do you reckon the seller could be one of those hugely obese folk who's now become trapped in their bedroom?

Posted Image

This 2006 SAAB is advertised in the classic car section with this fantastic one and only photo taken about 15 miles away on full zoom!. TWAT

Ha ha.

'Only selling as I can't even be bothered to walk from the front door to the car to photograph it, let alone drive it.'

Do you reckon the seller could be one of those hugely obese folk who's now become trapped in their bedroom?

mabe its not his car and hes after a quick sale while the owners on holiday :lol: