Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I don't understand these people who fork out for a brand new set of tyres and then stand the van in a field for 30 years. To be fair to the bloke though if you had an H van you could get way more than €49's worth of bits off that. Reckon his DS is a bit overpriced though. SM would be tempting if I had a bit more spare cash and masochistic tendencies.

Mate of mine was after that Triumph, but he's now bagged himself a Rover P6 so I think he's backed off. Looks like it's got potential, anyway. To post hyperlinks in a shorter format, one proceeds as follows:[ url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1974-Triumph-2500i-auto-Estate_W0QQitemZ230208494209QQihZ013QQcategoryZ29760QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ]I want this![ /url ]Just take out the spaces before & after the square brackets and it will turn the "I want this!" text into a hyperlink.

Looks nice - strange that the seller is emigrating this week but has still put a reserve on it? What if it doesn't meet that? :?

Posted Image

Have bid. Reserve not met though. Maybe he'll send a second chance offer? It's not going to make a huge amount given that he's listed it in Spares.

Yeah, sorry for making your mind wander from those Jap hulks even if it was only momentary.

At least this one is honest! Super Snipe

Posted Image

"the car is in need of major repair."

I wish i had the time, money and skill to be able to repair that.

Tempting even in the state it's in!

Dream material 8)