Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

If your after a piece of J-Tin Gompo then how about this 100A?.

I dont think I'd fit in it!

To be honest I was just meaning to post in this thread for the time being, as there hasnt been too much posted in here today.

..Maybe later this year for a second car.

Hmm, that sounds spectacularly meddlesome. Presumably 'cars' will not be subject to the same regs? Bolt on some glazed side panels.... "car". This is very similar to the argument I had with the council about taking stuff to the tip. When I had my landies, technically I could not take domestic waste their in an open-backed pick up, or a 'van' body, but a glazed land rover would be OK, as that's a car. Regardless of the fact that you could change from one to another pretty quickly. Didn't really matter as there are several men at the tip who are old car freaks too...

It all depends on what's on the V5, if it's got an unladen weight, it's a commercial vehicle. And any commercial under 3.5 tons (ie not car derived) will be sucked into the LEZ in 2012, if it's a diesel. Much the same as your tip, TFL in their infinite wisdom decided that transits reg'd before 2003 will not comply, yet LDVs with the same engine reg'd after 2003 will.

trigger wrote:

If your after a piece of J-Tin Gompo then how about this 100A?.

Posted Image

I dont think I'd fit in it!

To be honest I was just meaning to post in this thread for the time being, as there hasnt been too much posted in here today.

..Maybe later this year for a second car.

To be honest they're not too bad if your john wayne is big leggy. I'm 6'2", sagging seats help increase the headroom and theres enough space for my clown feet. Also, the owner has kindly replaced the original steering wheel for something that won't cut off your circulation in your legs everytime you brake or use the clutch.

We have Volksy, at least twice....

here is yer actual maxi saloon:

Posted Image

which sadly never made it to production. FWD & 5 speeds was way ahead of the "class leading" Cortina, so BL built the medievel-tech Marina instead.

INSPIRED THINKING.

They did build those, in Australia. Called the Tasmin, It has the 2200 engine that later went in the Princess.

Oh no!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1985-ALFA-ROMEO-ALFA-33-4X4-RED_W0QQitemZ290389101192

I suspect this is the one that I got all in a tiz over a few months ago, where the feller wanted to sell the engine to one fella who supposedly would pay the big coin for it, and the rest to me to stop it getting crushed. I will watch it carefully but the WANT is not quite as strong as it was then!