Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-MAN-VW-WHITE ... 0508021611Did we have this, a fine example of how to sell your car, post a photo of the back seat and then put totally the wrong make in the title, that'll get them all interested.In case you're wondering, it's a Capri (possibly)

I see from the description it is one of those very rare 4 door Capris made by VW

Dear Santa,

I've been good all year and have a strange (wierd?) attraction/fetish for old Protons. How about getting me this one..? :wink: It even has it's original wheeltrims for added naffness and a slushbox 'cos I can't be arsed to change manual gears anymore :lol: Thanks big mon...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-Proton-Sl-In-Blue_W0QQitemZ260527666632QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3ca8a8b5c8

Posted Image

How about this comedy plated Carlton 2.2i on Retro Rides with T+T for £250 ono? Needs a little autobox diy but can't see that being to much of a issue?.

Were i used to work years ago we had a customer with one of these which we serviced which i often drove and it was a very nice old bus with plendy of go to them.

HEY, i'd really like an unmolested one of these 1.9 injected 405's, Just like a BX GTi. obv I wold not want to pay much for one though. This ones got a £500 opener plus 'very low' reserve, so is unlikely to be coming home with me at the end of the night. Looks nice though!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/405-SRI-BLACK-THE-SAME-1-9GTI-ENGINE-AS-205gti-V-FAST_W0QQitemZ220531575768

Yeah its cold outside and the christmas presents are all opened, all the best food is eaten, little to look forward to except the credit card bill and the inevitable return to the misery of the Monday-Friday hamsterwheel routine, going to work in darkness, coming home in darkness, 10 layers on every time you go out..... but WAIT!!!! WHATS THIS? Its only a ONE-OWNER 8v ROVER 214 Si MEGA POVO SPEC!!

Posted Image

six o'clock rolls around

you just finished wiping your car down

it's time to cruise so you head to the summertime hangout

it looks like a car show

everybody come lookin real fine

fresh from the barber shop or fly from the beauty salon

every moment frontin and maxin

chillin in the car they spent all day waxin

leanin to the side but you can't speed through

Two miles an hour so everybody sees you

there's an air of love and of happiness

and this is the Fresh Prince's new definition of summer madness

Now thats what i'm talking about!! Roll on summer, I wanna cruise through Peterborough in this bad mutha, checkin out the fly honeyz.... DREAMZ

That's not an "Si", that's an "i" - Vic used to have a similar one with a beige interior. The lowest spec possible by then.

Posted Image

Behold! You don't even get the walnut. And you get 13" wheels as standard with the same trims as a Rover 100. Manual steering too.

That's not an "Si", that's an "i" - Vic used to have a similar one with a beige interior. The lowest spec possible by then.

Posted Image

Behold! You don't even get the walnut. And you get 13" wheels as standard with the same trims as a Rover 100. Manual steering too.

Jesus, i'm not sure I want to carry on living without this amazing vehicle. It would complete me.