Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

This has just been posted on my local Gumtree, 2.5D with short T+T for £350, Sounds like a cheap van if any of you local shiters are looking for one.

I think it's something to do with firefox, I can only see the link in quote!

1996 FORD TRANSIT

SWB

DIESEL

SOME SERVICE HISTORY

154000 MILES

MOT TILL END MARCH

TAX TILL END OF FEB

WHITE

TATTY AROUND WHEEL ARCHES

TORN FRONT SEAT

NEVER BEEN WELDED UNDERNEATH (VERY SOLID)

SOLID BACK DOORS

TOWBAR

USED DAILY AT THE MOMENT ONLY SELLING DUE TO NEWER VAN

NEW BATTERY AND STARTER AND PART EXHAUST

OWNED LAST 3 YEARS

£350 ONO

£340 with T&T, sounds like a bargain!

One of the worse ebay ad ever?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MY-DADS-MK2-FORD- ... 3a56019e5aNo picture, selling his dad's 1964 Mk 2 Cortina 1.4?!

Even more worrying is that he's a business seller !!! , ( In the business of what exactly ???... not descriptive advert writing obviously )
It gets worse, He's 'updated' the advert...

Now back in the UK on Maltese plates at the moment, so 12 months of carefree motoring awaits the lucky bidder for my dad's car !, before you have to reregister it for the UK roads.

:roll:

Q: What size engine?A: Sorry, I'm away from home at the moment,also I'm not a car buff so I think it was the standard original engine?

Ahh, That clears it up then!

haha this has made me laugh, i was trying to remember what Eldorado was called the other day, after seeing a yellow punto ragtop. Glad other shiter's brains work the same twisted way.What do you reckon to those puntos? Solid gold future-shit status i reckon, i see them having the same level of desireability as a Samba or Visa droptop nowdays. any thoughts?

Hey I keep getting all these crazy phone calls on the Hirst Cabs phone asking me to collect scrap cars. Worked out quite well though as I've pushed them all into taxi use, we've doubled our fleet coverage in readiness for the busy Christmas/New Years period.

Hi, I've got a transit 1.6 but I find it to be a bit frighteningly quick on the motorway, a few times I have exceeded 55mph on longer downhill stretches which has caused some upset to my passengers and other road users, including one memorable incident where the entire West Mercia police force had to get involved in the clean up afterwards. Do you have any options available to make it slower over long distances? Certainly sir, we can offer an upturned plastic bath on the roof which increases the frontal area by 15-20% and can easily knock 15mph off your top speed while offering the additional benfit of a 8% increase in fuel consumption. SOUNDS GR14, WHERE DO I SIGN?

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/85215672.htm?ca=12_s

1000 EURONUGGETS

Hi, I've got a transit 1.6 but I find it to be a bit frighteningly quick on the motorway, a few times I have exceeded 55mph on longer downhill stretches which has caused some upset to my passengers and other road users, including one memorable incident where the entire West Mercia police force had to get involved in the clean up afterwards. Do you have any options available to make it slower over long distances? Certainly sir, we can offer an upturned plastic bath on the roof which increases the frontal area by 15-20% and can easily knock 15mph off your top speed while offering the additional benfit of a 8% increase in fuel consumption. SOUNDS GR14, WHERE DO I SIGN?

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/85215672.htm?ca=12_s

1000 EURONUGGETS

:lol: yep bolting a boat to the roof will do that! :lol: :lol:

hey look at this cool aftermarket headlamp set up.

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/85216587.htm?ca=12_s

700 €

That BMW actually looks pretty cool, kind of like a US "Federal Spec" that never was.

I'd like to fit some bigger bumpers (possibly with some chunky overriders) to finish it off. Then I'd drive around with slicked-back hair and a blue shirt with white collars/cuffs and a chintzy silk tie, with one hand on the wheel and the other holding an enormous light grey Motorola DynaTAC whilst I bang on to the person on the other end about "level playing fields" and "corporate empowerment", then weave all over the road as I attempt to input the details into a PSION organiser whilst steering with my knees. The corporate world stops for nobody - and I'm not a nobody, I'm a somebody. I've got a key to the executive washroom, thus I'm better than those who don't.