Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1976 Chevrolet Caprice

We keep this around the back of Hirst Cabs New Jersey, it doesn't come in very useful for parts, but the drivers often like to lean against it and have a smoke.

Wouldn't do you much good in Jersey, my man, what you have there is a Australian Holden with a Chevrolet badge for the South African market.

(said in the style of Huggy Bear)

Have we had this rarity yet?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-Peugeout-MI1 ... 0504704466

Lost the keys and log book apparantly. Personally I'd want to hear that running/try it out before I went anywhere near it.

Posted Image

1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 HL

Very smart! Loads of nice low-mileage Maestros coming out of the woodwork lately.

Posted Image

1985 Vauxhall Cavalier SRi

Duel it out with Sierras on the M1.

Posted Image

1976 Chevrolet Caprice

We keep this around the back of Hirst Cabs New Jersey, it doesn't come in very useful for parts, but the drivers often like to lean against it and have a smoke.

Posted Image

1981 Vauxhall Cavalier 2000 GL

What an absolute stunner! Truly beautiful, I'd love it. Look at it, just imagine driving around in it with the window rolled down! It's ace.

Scrivens McJimminy, I'd hit all of them no bother.

The SRi is my fave though, perfect engine and gearbox combination and bullet proof mechanicals.

Deserves a good price that does and hope he gets it.

Posted Image

1987 Bedford CF 250P Pickup

"Hello is that Pog's Waste Disposal? Yeah, it's just a washing machine I'm getting rid of. Twenty pounds, that's fine mate. Just one thing, could you provide me with a Waste Transfer Note to prove it has been disposed of responsibly? Hello? Hello? Oh, the line's gone dead. Ah well, I'll ring him later."

Posted Image

196X Dodgem

WEEOOOWWWWWWOWWWWW (that was meant to be a Dodgem siren)