Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

I would like to drive around in this with a houndstooth sports jacket and a rollneck, whilst puffing a big cigar and banging on about "da boys" in "Noo Joyzee". Then I'm gonna whack Don Pog, once and for all.

You'd better be quick, 'cos my capo di tutti capi has instructed me to put a cap in yo ass.

Me and my boys will be paying you a visit in this, perhaps when you are eating at a restaurant or collecting your dry-cleaning.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PONTIAC-BONNEVILL ... 0489416735

GR8 4 DOIN' DRIVE-BY'S

Posted Image

1981 Datsun Sunny

Scabby Sunny in Hull.

The blue BMW 2000 is a honey.

Interesting about the Sunny - I might be going to look at another car he has for the engine at weekend, might see if I can can have a nose around.

Just popped out to have a look at this - it's as rough as a badger's arse and will no doubt go to Africa. The guy's got some interesting kit though, including the P5B in the pic and a Mk1 Tranny.

Also has a very tidy J-reg Proton with 32k on the clock for £350 (no MOT) which is quite tempting as a winter hack. The engine he has for my Sunny sounds sweet too so if I can get the price down could be sorted 8)

Me and my boys will be paying you a visit in this, perhaps when you are eating at a restaurant or collecting your dry-cleaning.

Hey now, you know the rules - you can't cap someone at a laundromat. That goes all the way back to the old country! You can mess with a guy's business, his family, his life - but you just don't mess with his laundry! We've got standards ya know.

Posted Image

1972 Dodge B200 Tradesman Van

"Hi kids, I'm a friend of your mums, she told me to pick you up from school because we're going to the swimming baths" "I don't like swimming" "The circus then, just get in"

I wonder how far he dragged that on an A-frame! OK hes using a range rover, but he's obv got bigger nuts than me.

Wheras this is probably more in tune with my life than a pretty Fiat.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1958-CHEVROLET-SU ... 0538069199

I'm not really into yank stuff although it is growing on me. But, that looks pretty damn appealing. I could definately fancy that. £5500 puts me off fortunately. Can buy a lot of old French crap for that kinda money.

AUTOSHITE MEDICAL SERVICES A moon-mileage Scenic with a glovebox full of paracetemol, a used bandage, some electricians tape (always useful) and a wooden crutch, circa 1971.We could cover all the classic car shows, undercut those St Johns ripoff merchants.

I'm the high bidder now, you rotten sod. Thanks a million.

Ooh, that's nice. Pretty sure I saw a tidy one of them locally the other evening (it was dark, but definitely a high-spec Carina II saloon). If my Bluebird suddenly sold I'd be very tempted by that myself...Edit: Shame about the rear door cards in it. What happened there?!It was first registered on my 21st birthday.

What kind of doofus would condemn somethng like this?

ONLY HAVE KEYS AS THIS CAME IN FROM GARAGE AND V5 HAS BEEN SENT TO DVLA SO CANT GO BACK ON THE ROAD AS NO V5 AVAILABLE

Posted Image

Although, it's still on the doovla records...

Date of Liability 01 12 2009

Date of First Registration 31 10 1986

Year of Manufacture 1986

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1989CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire

Vehicle Colour BLUE

Vehicle Type Approval

Could it be reclaimed??

It could be reclaimed, but it depends how it's been 'sent off to DVLA'. I'm assuming the seller is a scrapyard - if he's got it via scrappage then it's Cat B and can't be returned to road. If it's just a drive-in breaker then yeah, the DVLA can do a VIC and get it back on the road, same as any other 'scrapped' car. To the DVLA, the 'scrapped' marker just means that they're not going to hassle anyone for SORN/Tax. It's still on the system, they still have the details, and if they're happy that you're not pulling a fast one they can unscrap it. It's not straightforward though, you'll need to speak to actual humans at the doovla.First step would be to buy the car and put it somewhere safe, since the process can take a while.

It could be reclaimed, but it depends how it's been 'sent off to DVLA'. I'm assuming the seller is a scrapyard - if he's got it via scrappage then it's Cat B and can't be returned to road. If it's just a drive-in breaker then yeah, the DVLA can do a VIC and get it back on the road, same as any other 'scrapped' car. To the DVLA, the 'scrapped' marker just means that they're not going to hassle anyone for SORN/Tax. It's still on the system, they still have the details, and if they're happy that you're not pulling a fast one they can unscrap it. It's not straightforward though, you'll need to speak to actual humans at the doovla.First step would be to buy the car and put it somewhere safe, since the process can take a while.

It's not as hard as you think, scrappage apart. One of our Mk1s was 'scrapped' before we bought her, without a V5. I applied, waited and waited, and eventually argued the toss with the DVLA and they sent out the V5, no VIC check needed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-MORRIS-575-L-MARINA-VAN_W0QQitemZ330381413527

Please note it will be sold with correct black grille NOT the one in the photos

which is a shame as I quite like it as it is
That chap has an excellent load of photographs on Flickr, I saw on there that he was probably going to put the van up for sale. He's got (and has had) some other interesting cars too, like a Citroen GS and an Avenger.