Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

This sounds nice, Mk 2 Fiesta 1.1 Ghia auto with only 32k and a years MOT for £450ono, Shame about the crap photo but it's looks clean enough in it.

Posted Image

I'd quite fancy one of these to play around in at the moment, They have started to grow on my lately and this one sounds well looked after for the £595 price, Even had 11 months ticket on it.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1976-STARSKY-HUTCH-FORD-GRAN-TORINO-RESTO-PROJECT_W0QQitemZ320453399932

"Yo starsky! Bay City Motors here"

"Hey guys, OK hit me with it"

"OK you asked for it Starsky!

-NS and OS vehicle structure corroded to excess within 30 cm of suspension mounting.

-NS and OS vehicle structure corroded to excess within 30 cm of seatbelt mountings.

-NS and OS vehicle structure corroded to excess within 30 cm of steering component mountings.

-OSF lower suspension balljoint displaying excessive free play.

-NSF lower suspension balljoint displaying excessive free play.

-Vehicle exhaust emissions outside prescribed limits for age of vehicle.

-fuel system pipework showing excess corrosion.

-Exhaust system inadequately secured and leaking (unable to check CO).

-NSF Tyre Incorrect size-"

"Incorrect size? Jeez guys gimme a break wont ya"

"Hey starsky i'm sorry! Just bein' honest wit ya. What do you want us to do? We can give ya an estimate, but it aint gonna be pretty!"

"Goddamit guys, i'm puttin it on eBay. If no-one buys it i'm gonna scrappage it against a Kia Picanto"

Posted Image

These must be very rare, This one has only done 1096 miles from new! :shock:

Lovely car, but £10K strikes me as a bit excessive......
It started off at £4k about a year ago which was reasonable, will be lucky to get ten grand for a car you can't actually use. I've seen really detailed pics of it and it is however absolutely as new 8)

Posted Image

This sounds nice, Mk 2 Fiesta 1.1 Ghia auto with only 32k and a years MOT for £450ono, Shame about the crap photo but it's looks clean enough in it.

Oooh it's in Yorkshire. Hmm I wanted one of these as a daily a few years back, dare I get yet another 80s car to give me grief in a few months time??

Lovely car, but £10K strikes me as a bit excessive......

It started off at £4k about a year ago which was reasonable, will be lucky to get ten grand for a car you can't actually use. I've seen really detailed pics of it and it is however absolutely as new 8)
£4k I could sort of maybe understand, if I really wanted a 30 year old Datsun to occasionally wander about in. Maybe. Every mile would devalue it and destroy a bit of its uniqueness, but it wouldn't be a crime. Keep it clean and hope it'll be worth something with 6000 miles on the clock.

£10k is perfect Rover SD1 Vitesse money, or a very very nice Mk2 RS2000 Custom. It's useable 911 Carrera 3.2 or a nice Bentley Turbo R. It's the best Range Rover Classic out there, a world of choice.

If I spent £10k on a 160J I'd want someone to shoot me.

If I win the lottery I shall employ Bollox & Hirst to write all my future dialogues and all my contributions to this forum. Damn, you make me LOL.

Wouldn't need to win the lottery to beat my current wage, some gravy train I'm on.

If I win the lottery I shall employ Bollox & Hirst to write all my future dialogues and all my contributions to this forum. Damn, you make me LOL.

Wouldn't need to win the lottery to beat my current wage, some gravy train I'm on.
Can't afford anything on my wage, but I could pay you in brochures for a while...

That Torino appears to be one that Ford released as a special edition in the '70s, rather than a normal car that's been painted up. Quite rare.

Due to the dirge on TV at the moment I'm usually watching Series 2 of the Starsky & Hutch DVD set, groovy stuff 8)

Posted Image

1976 Volvo 66 GL

Got a hot date with the most stunning girl in town? Drive her in this! Bonus points if you leave her sat in it whilst you go around pumping the tyres up with a squeaky single-barrel footpump from Wilkinsons.

Posted Image

1978 Morris Marina 1.3 L

Lovely low-mileage Marina.

Posted Image

1986 Ford Capri 2.8 Injection Automatic

Cliff Richard's old Capri. I'd love to him to be reunited with it (at 50mph whilst he stands in the road).

Cliff Richard's old Capri. I'd love to him to be reunited with it (at 50mph whilst he stands in the road).

DUE TO THE OBVIOUS SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CELEBRITY LINK TO THE PREVIOUS OWNER THE V5 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT HAS NOT, IN FACT, BEEN RETURNED TO THE DVLA SWANSEA FOR RE-REGISTRATION IN THE NEW KEEPERS NAME & ADDRESS. AS SUCH THE REGISTERED KEEPER REMAINS AS "CLIFF RICHARD" AND SHOWS AS JUST 1 PREVIOUS OWNER

GR8 FOR CLIFF RCHRD GETTIN UR SPEEDIN TIKETS ON WAY HOME.