Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

"Musso1995 - Too good to scrap"

I doubt that. They weren't too good to scrap when they were new. And yours is a 14 year old boat shunted with no tax or test.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Musso1995-Too-goo ... _904wt_954

"If you haven't paid me before 12pm on Tuesday your bid will be cancelled and negative feedback left"

Clearly unaware that eBay won't allow sellers to leave negative feedback anymore!

Posted Image

Alfetta 1.6!, What a lovely looking car this is to!.

My gran won this car out of the Sun newspaper in 1976 for 50p

Wow perfect!, Wish the Sun would give prizes like this way now!.

i just dont have interest realy in this style of car as im a mgb gt man

No taste some people.

Wow perfect!, Wish the Sun would give prizes like this way now!.

My aunt won a Mini Mayfair from the Daily Mail in 1988. My mum bought it off her as it was surplus to their requirements and I used to drive it around. Zenophobia and a general mistrust of anything/anybody wasn’t a prerequisite for using it, fortunately.I think I’d much rather it’d been an Alfetta though. I know they’re all rare, but it's very odd to see one with single round lights.

Hot Negotiations and Hotter Motors: Sales Reps and their Cars - a 12 Month Calendar

Posted Image

1986 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 GLSi Automatic

January: Clive Turnbull, Excel-Tech Concrete

"I love the stable roadholding of front wheel drive"

Posted Image

1980 Ford Cortina 1.6 GL

February: Horace Crestfall, LKO Hazardous Chemicals

"I've always had Cortinas, gutted that I won't be getting another"

Posted Image

1986 BMW 520i

March: Peter Spangle, Bishop Plant Hire Services

"The boss took some persuading, but I finally got the car of my dreams - hopefully next time around I can specify some options"

Not really shite but for £2000 there can't be many more classy ways to travel?, I'd love to cruise about in this looking like a 70's vip, But what's with the snow on the ground in the photos?.

I think the snow is soapy foam.
I thought that at first but it seems to be everywhere!

Posted Image

Posted Image

1984 Ford Sierra 1.6 L

April: Eric Jenkins, TDS Housing

"Naturally when I heard I was getting a Sierra I was delighted, but when this turned up I went spare"

Posted Image

1983 Morris Ital 1.3 SL

May: Oliver Crumble, C M Jones & Co

"I'm just trying to make the most of it, I'll be handing it back to the receivers next week"

Posted Image

1983 Vauxhall Chevette 1.3 L

June: Boris McBrambles, Reed Shipping Services

"Our boss is so tight that he's put a coin slot on the watercooler, so naturally I was unsurprised to hear we were all getting Chevette Ls"

Posted Image

1986 Rover 3500 Vanden Plas Automatic

July: Henry Reed, Reed Shipping Services

"By downsizing the rep fleet cars to Chevette Ls, as well as numerous other efficiency savings, I'm able to drive this at no extra cost! To say I'm pleased is an understatement."

Posted Image

1980 Morris Marina 1.3 HL Automatic

August: Timothy Stack, MQ Cleaning Products

"As a new rep, I just get the hand-me-downs. Still, in a few years I might have one of those Montegos - onwards and upwards!"

Posted Image

1981 Vauxhall Royale Automatic

September: Terry "Thumper" Hood, Legit Solicitors

"Oi! Get away from my motor! Come back 'ere! Oi! Come back! You're dead!"

Posted Image

1983 Ford Orion Ghia

October: Wally Humbrol, Mastertaste Catering

"I really love my Ghia, I actually ordered a Ghia keyring from my local dealer to slam down on pub tables, to date it has not resulted in any action from the ladies - but I remain hopeful!"

Posted Image

1982 Audi 80 GL

November: Gareth Pylon, Qual-e-tech Engineering

"Being an engineer I really appreciate the fine engineering in this car, such as the radio, seats and headlining"

Posted Image

1982 Alfa Romeo Giulietta

December: Tony Biscuits, LTX Video Equipment Rental

"Yeah, could we reschedule the photoshoot for next week? Yeah, it's not a big problem, but they've got to get the parts in. Something electrical. I'm sure the warranty will cover it."

Very accurate Hirst. My dad got a hand-me-down 1.7 Ital when he joined a new company in 1985, then an Acclaim before getting his own, brand new Cavalier 1.6 (which I don’t think was even an L, it was either that or a 309 as I recall).In his previous company he had Guiliettas as company cars (was a small place and the boss was an enthusiast so entertained such things). The first one had a respray or some other considerable bodywork within its first two years, the next one did mega miles and was used for towing mini diggers, exhibition caravans and the like, which may be why it had to have some welding to the boot floor. I recall him tinkering with the ignition on it to try and get it running better, when it was well beyond 100k.

Nice one Hirst! :D Still remember that TV programme that interviewed a load of reps in the early 90s, one was given a Maestro Clubman diesel and was absolutely mortified, another had a Cavalier SRI and wouldn't get out of the fast lane if the car trying to get past was of a lower spec!

That was on BBC4 earlier this year. Plonked it on DVD purely because of the near suicidal Maestro guy!

Posted Image

1969 Mahogany and Ash Coupe

Cesk combines the useful practicality of a car with the elegance of a mahogany desk - ideal for business executives "on the go". Multi-tasking functionality allows you to prepare your meetings whilst you drive, sign contracts or just take a break and put your feet up! Cesk is great for leisure too - the bonnet lid opens to reveal a fully-functional chessboard. Order now and we'll throw in a free Cesk Maintenance Kit worth £14.95! But wait - there's more! We'll also throw in an elegant matching pen and cufflink set worth £4.95! In the world of business, you'll eliminate the competition with Cesk. Can you afford to miss out? No! Our order hotlines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and this faded blue background with numerous bank card logos provides a feeling of reassurance and familiarity! Cesk supplies are limited, so don't delay! 0845 8373737! That's 0845 8373737. Call now!

Posted Image

1987 Austin Metro 1.0

"I brought it for a run around a couple of months ago and ended up giving it the rat look. Is a 1 litre and has only got 26500ishh on the clock"

"stripped out interior, afraid doesnt come with any seats unless someone can give me a decent offer with the bucket seats in before friday when they go"

Two months ago eh? Looks like you've done a bang-up job of looking after it, it looks really appealing now.