Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300367385404

Ho hum, pulled a few hours from the end of the 7-day listing. I guess thats a fitting follow up to several weeks on car and classic with 'serious offers invited'. Why dont these stupid twats just say how much they want for stuff? The mind boggles.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300367385404

Ho hum, pulled a few hours from the end of the 7-day listing. I guess thats a fitting follow up to several weeks on car and classic with 'serious offers invited'. Why dont these stupid twats just say how much they want for stuff? The mind boggles.

What is it with Chrysler 180s? Every one that comes up seems to have some issue with the advert, the price, the sale, the owner or the car itself. They get punted around from pillar to post never seemingly reaching a satisfactory conclusion. I'd love one but I reckon they have some sort of curse on them :twisted::shock:

What is it with Chrysler 180s?
There's a simple explanation. Anyone who buys a 180 has to have serious mental issues, so it stands to reason that the people selling 'em are proper fuckwits. Even when the 180 was new it was a proper disaster. Not a comedy disaster like an Edsel, the 180 is a properly terrible car. Anyone who's still got one 35 years on and hasn't noticed it's a crock of utter shite is going to be a problem to get sense out of regarding a price...

Well I have a fridge magnet with one on and stare lovingly at it whenever I get the cat food out the fridge. I would absolutely love a 180, so there.

You'd probably suit one :-)

They are genuine 100%, A grade* Autoshite. I hope you manage to find one.

*should this be F grade?

2 up-and-running tagora diesels for 500 euro!

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/59960510.htm?ca=12_s

If i didnt have a potential job/country change coming up, i'd be hurriedly asking on here to see if anyone fancied going half on these and making a full on shite mission (ryanairs, formula 1 hotels etc) of repatriating them. Theyre a long way away like.

2 up-and-running tagora diesels for 500 euro!

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/59960510.htm?ca=12_s

If i didnt have a potential job/country change coming up, i'd be hurriedly asking on here to see if anyone fancied going half on these and making a full on shite mission (ryanairs, formula 1 hotels etc) of repatriating them. Theyre a long way away like.

Despite all logic and reason, that sounds like terrific fun.

6th December - Ryanair Stansted to Carcassonne £35.26 all in p/p.

What is it with Chrysler 180s?
There's a simple explanation. Anyone who buys a 180 has to have serious mental issues, so it stands to reason that the people selling 'em are proper fuckwits. Even when the 180 was new it was a proper disaster. Not a comedy disaster like an Edsel, the 180 is a properly terrible car. Anyone who's still got one 35 years on and hasn't noticed it's a crock of utter shite is going to be a problem to get sense out of regarding a price...
Someone on this forum has a Chrysler 180 :wink:

Someone on this forum has a Chrysler 180 :wink:

WHO?????I had a brief go in one years ago and it was truly abysmal. If someone on here has one, I need to have another go in one*.I want to do a proper road test of one. Compare it to some other examples of proper 70's pseudo Executat. *having a go is not the same as buying...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-Series ... 0344109623

This one has a family connection. It was bought new in 1974 by my dad's boss and provided sterling service for about 30 years. It was completely rebuilt in the late 80s (with a little help from the teenage me :wink: ) including a new chassis and then run into the ground again then traded in for a TD5 Defender. Surprised to see it still around as I think it was destined for export or something. Brave restorer needed!

indicated mileage of just 45160 although this is not warranted

I can warrant that will be more like 245,000! :lol: