Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Boll, since you might end up leaving it stood in your work car park or be dismantling it to cure oil leaks and all that business, here's an important tip - don't let the battery get too flat and never leave it completely without a battery (unless you're quickly switching another one on). Otherwise they can "lose" their keyfob code and not start, which isn't particularly helpful.Nice though apart from that.

When you take the 6 months' tax out of the equation, that 220 works out at less than £20 per month of MOT remaining. Truly shite pricing!I'd imagine the oil leak may be from the head gasket, typical T-series stuff and nowt to worry about unless you have a pristine driveway...

Such a shame about that Alfa, that is impossibly rare and folk are queueing up just to rob its fuggin engine. I would have had a go at that, except I have applied for a job in Germany, which would have me clearing off when only one side of it is welded up and all the trim is out, leaving me to stick it on eBay as a half-arsed project (which would only end up having its engine robbed anyway, just 6 months later on).

Anyway:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-PEUGEOT-104-GL-RED_W0QQitemZ290372317102

Has anyone seen my can of 'wheel silver'?

Genuine article. None of your hastily assembled Bongo conversions.

Posted Image

She has been my full time home for the last eight years: I will be glad to pass her on to another loving custodian - [one who is 5'11" or less I recommend!].

Posted Image

Posted Image

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GAS AND ELECTRIC INSTALLATIONS WERE FITTED BY MYSELF AND ARE SOLD WITHOUT CERTIFICATION!!!!

Posted Image

Bespoke teak / antique brick / thick natural slate, fire surround and fireplace

Genuine 19th Century coke / coal burning stove with edwardian cast iron decorative flue

I cannot bear to waste her - so lets give it a go... :-)

21st Century trainee Swampy required :D

^^^^ Thats qualz, I wouldnt mind living in that! If its nice and warm inside that is.

Check out the sheer hideousness of this mini!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-1293cc-Convertible-Bodykit-6mths-Tax-3-Mnths-MOT_W0QQitemZ300369312651

What is it with Minis and wiring? Theyve only got about 10 wires in the whole car but folk still manage to turn them into mangled rats nests of shit.

Posted Image

Mmm very appealing that. :roll:

except from a problem with the ABS (i got mud between the rear sensor and ring)

The sensor works by the passing ring's teeth magnetised, a bit of mud wouldn't stop the magnetic flow, unless it was a bit of magnetic mud. Some of these excuses, you'd think they'd spend 1 minute cleaning it off.

except from a problem with the ABS (i got mud between the rear sensor and ring)

The sensor works by the passing ring's teeth magnetised, a bit of mud wouldn't stop the magnetic flow, unless it was a bit of magnetic mud. Some of these excuses, you'd think they'd spend 1 minute cleaning it off.
"It doesn't have an mot, but it should pass one without issue" - well go and test it and get a few hundred more for it you twat.

I wonder (and this is the nasty bastard in me) if you could successfully sue someone if they say "will deffo pass next mot" and then it doesn't for the cost of the work needed.And this is why I sold the last one stating that "it probably will need work for the next MOT"

Posted Image

Mmm very appealing that. :roll:

That dash will be great when the roof is down with the sun shining onto it. Quality. When I first saw the pic I thought it was an engine turned dash, which although I dont like the look of I know people do like that sort of stuff.. but no, some wanky checker-plate.

The red gearstick and handbrake lever look FUN though. Mega!

I am really hating Minis at the moment, or atleast stereotypical Mini owners.

..That Rancho seems to be owner by a 'Plastic Welder/Fabricator', I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.