Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

What's with the mysterious small person in hat on one of the Espace pic's?

Posted Image

I thought perhaps he was the seller, and he'd have a stupid annoying voice like the kid in that Vauxhall Meriva ad.....

I like early Espaces 8)

Mark.

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/79089058.htm?ca=12_swonder what these are like to drive. Quite nice I imagine. this ones 700 euroubles.

I've never been quite sure about those 'big' Simcas, styling seemed a bit half-baked and i always thought they'd be quite horrid to drive, big, slow tinny things. Much prefer the Fiat equivilant. Saying all that though, in that colour, with some hubcaps sorted, i can actually see the appeal. Cheap too....

I've often seen listings on eBay where kids' faces have been pixelled out, and I always ask myself "why?". If you're that worried about not posting your kid's picture on the internet (after all, eBay motors is a well-known haven for internet paedophiles :roll: ), why not just take a photograph of your car without your kid standing beside it? Simples.

I've often seen listings on eBay where kids' faces have been pixelled out, and I always ask myself "why?". If you're that worried about not posting your kid's picture on the internet (after all, eBay motors is a well-known haven for internet paedophiles :roll: ), why not just take a photograph of your car without your kid standing beside it? Simples.

Exactly. If you were selling a child* you wouldn't post up a photo of them hiding behind a car or a hill or something.*not necessarily your own. That pesky 4 year old at number 23 would do.

LOL. The gear lever is connected to teh box by cable isn't it? So why stick it between your legs where you will hurt yourself on it.

Also this is one for the "there I fixed it" folk.

Posted Image