Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

hmmm not sure if this has been on here before. i have terrible short term memory.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-OPEL-ASCONA-BERLINA-BLUE_W0QQitemZ290368001935QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439b48178f

£6,500 BIN with no tax or test! Were these built by Ferrari or something? or is this scene tax? it does have one off-coloured door ya know.

maybe he shold update the listing with RWD DRIFT NOT AE86 in the heading and it might sell....

ps - Wuvvum, just buy the Y10 will ya?

That's lovely. Though I'm surprised he's using it everyday given that the MOT ran out in October...
Its not 2010 yet Ian. Is it? :wink:
Oh buttocks. Proof mode FAIL...

Pog - I sit next to Peter Simpson, who adores MG ZTs and Rover 75s. They can be good - he's got one at the moment that threatened an ECU failure but actually turned out to merely be a bit of damp getting where it shouldn't be. Result! A bit modern and complicated for the likes of me though. I'd recommend getting a BX turbo diesel estate. You can always remove the turbo badge to get it past the missus, lob a Xantia 1.9TD lump in and you're away at high speed!

Looks super tidy this one!

That's pretty low spec, don't think it even has power steering being that old. Trust you to look at one like that eh, the old 200/400 range is pretty respectable so I'm unsurprised to see you looking at a white 414, that's about as shitey as you can get with those.

Hey that Regatta is quite snazzy!, Mr_Bo1 you wanta get on the quick!

And that Maxi has to be one of the biggest crocks of shit i've seen on here for a long while, Look at the overspray on the front number plate!.

Posted Image

The overspray doesn't stop there! Tyres and indicators seem to have got a good coating as well. Rubbish!

That Maxi is unbelievable! You can just imagine the story behind it. I reckon it goes something like this."Yeah I've been fixing up a Maxi, could do with a respray though""I can respray cars""Really? Have you done them before?""No but I know how you do it""Oh, what, did you go on a course or something?"Well no, but in about 1983 I read an article in Car Fix It magazine in the newsagents, it was really more about touchup repairs and I only glanced at it to be honest as the shopkeeper was giving me some grief, but I reckon I got the general idea""Excellent, here's a blank cheque"