Now: ROFFLE!! Bub's Fiasco! (see page 5!)

bub2006

I've had a bit of a break, I didn't post here for a couple of weeks or so but did stick my head round door to read threads. Situation is this, I felt the place here was having a bit of low point which with thanks to new admin it's now turning around. Along with this, I've gone through a marriage breakdown and started a new job back in domiciliary care after a few years out of it.

Oh and shite has been bought! 1994 Ford fiesta 1.3 lx. Two previous owners, both same family. Sister bought new in 94 till she suddenly passed away 6 years ago then her brother took it on but now needs an auto and has a mobility car coming. It's had its sills done, has a bit of bubble on one rear arch and front wing as well as the valance isn't great. Overall it's very clean. 50k on clock with electric windows, pas, central locking and sunroof which all works and no leaks.

A friend took me to fetch it yesterday lunch. Problem is I've cocked up. Went out looking for a small car to use to take strain off the peugeot while I tidy it up. Something I wouldn't be bothered about if it got dinged or knocked. This is too nice to use now so looks like the peugeot 307 will be sold as I've been caught by the passing attention of a vauxhall cavalier 2.0 auto. This place is a bad influence. More pics to follow if there is any interest. Also if anyone here is a decent body shop or paint please stand up!

post-5685-0-98677600-1499757529_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-58198800-1499757544_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-15270900-1499757562_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-03802100-1499757575_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-93471100-1499757589_thumb.jpg

post-5685-0-10685600-1499758108_thumb.jpg

These things happen Jo regards marriage. I've bounced through relationships when in my teens and early 20s. Met her when I was 24. Together nearly 7 years and married 5. Separated 2 year back and tried again after a few month but things haven't been fantastic. The house was mine so I kept that. She cleared off with the dog and the bed!

Just a thought,based on my experience with bikes etc,It is much easier,and much more cost effective,to plough all your efforts into one car,keep it as good as you can,rather than having two cars that both need working on,both need money spending on,and both need tax,mot and insurance.Only saying as the festa is prob the best car you have put a pic up of,the only one i havent gone "ffs bub,not again!" :-)

Just a thought,based on my experience with bikes etc,It is much easier,and much more cost effective,to plough all your efforts into one car,keep it as good as you can,rather than having two cars that both need working on,both need money spending on,and both need tax,mot and insurance.Only saying as the festa is prob the best car you have put a pic up of,the only one i havent gone "ffs bub,not again!" :-)

Thing is I ideally need two cars in homecare. If I have a belt snap, spring break etc I can park it up and finish calls in the other one. More dependant on my car than ever. Not like Pizza delivery where I can say bugger it tonight. Folk depend on me to prepare food, bed etc.

Ā 

ur on da wrong forum m8

You know something folks, I may have been a bit twattish and abrupt with people on here but you are all truly outstanding folks. Thanks for the well wishes. As for two sentences about life, I didn't want to say too much in the car topic side or at all if I'm honest. Thanks for the fiesta love. I will get some pics of the not so nice bits, I'm sure it's not beyond redemption and matching plates and dealer sticker too. Could be up for cannock but will have the real bub with me as I now can't leave him at home!