Anyone got a Large Disklok they'd sell?

cobblers

I'm currently daily driving a T25 and a Talbot Express camper. I've only got one disklok that'll fit them. It's currently fitted to the Talbot, as the T25 has an immobiliser. I wasn't overly happy with this arrangement as they're both parked on the street.

However today I saw a couple of scratters on the CCTV coming up the street (at 10AM!) nosing about and trying the door handle on the camper, so now I'm shitting myself a bit.

I really can't afford £120 for another brand new Disklok  - I bought one a few weeks ago! I'm fairly certain they'd be unable to get the T25 started, I don't fancy them making a mess of it trying.

Help a brother out, has anyone got owt? I've got a small one I could PX.

The best I can do is try my best to get them both in a spot outside my house so they're on the camera, hopefully that'll put em off. Even that depends on me getting home from work before everyone else on the street.

I've no chain or owt, best I could muster is a combination bike lock! I used to take the steering wheel off my old brown van when it was left for a while, but that's not really practical on stuff you use regularly.

Well found, I missed that one today. Collection only though and it's a good £20-25 fuel to get there unless I can borrow the Mrs's car.

Is that Sileby near Leicester?

I can pick it up and I'm headed north for work soon....

Thanks for the offers of help chaps, much appreciated but I don't want to put people out just to save myself £60 or so that I can actually technically afford, I just need to stop being tight.

After nosing about the place for some stuff to flog, I found a tuning box for my Abarth and a couple of old amps that I can lob on ebay, so I ended up ordering a brand new disklok today.