rover 216 gsi

taxi paul

Paul, it might be worth firing this chap a PM:

I wish I could have moved sooner for this. Giffer tastic. If the sail loses wind let me know please. I'll even wear leather gloves to drive it home

He's not a regular poster, but he (or she) sounds keen, and it costs nowt.

Yes cheers . Another member has now said he would like it ,dependant on planets aligning and driveway space. I know it's a gamble because it's an old car and the travel costs can outweigh the value. I shall wait for said member to decide then go from there. Thanks for all the good stuff . I like them all. No deposit interest free credit available to make life easier.

Gadjettricy is hoping to collect this if he can then raffle his rover 75. I have suggested that he drive to mine in his 75. Collect giffer one and then leave his 75 here for the raffle. Winner of the raffle to collect from mine in merseyside. We could leave insurance on cars to save messing till the lucky * winner of the raffle collects. I shall have a fee tickets myself and knowing my bloody luck will win. Does this sound like a plan.

I agree, it totally is.  I'm just frustrated I'm not in a position to grab it, because I would, I so would!

What's stopping you from getting it, Eddy?

Money, space and Domestic Management.... says a man who's just laid out for 3 tickets on a yellow convertible I also can't justify!  (But she likes the look of that, and has approved it at Roffle price)

Money.... well if I'm driving a Cadillac I really shouldn't be complaining about that, should I?

Space... whatever joined the fleet would be up against the same issue, that's what you get for buying a little terraced house.

DM... they're a law unto themselves.  One minute she approves something, the next she doesn't.  It's anybody's guess what the answer will be.

Top purchase sims

The logistics from getting to Liverpool from Swansea were not going to happen at such short notice. Such a shame (for me) when you see what crock of BL shit I ended up with.

I'm fixing it right now, on my driveway after a 8 hour shift. I've only come inside the house to post on here to save my sanity and a gallon of Fuel, otherwise I would set fire to the Bastard thing.

Well bought Sir, may that wedge serve you well.

Top purchase sims

The logistics from getting to Liverpool from Swansea were not going to happen at such short notice. Such a shame (for me) when you see what crock of BL shit I ended up with.

I'm fixing it right now, on my driveway after a 8 hour shift. I've only come inside the house to post on here to save my sanity and a gallon of Fuel, otherwise I would set fire to the Bastard thing.

Well bought Sir, may that wedge serve you well.

Ah sorrry to hear. I hope so! Updates to follow tomorrow, and I shall enjoy lane 1 of the motorway at a very apt 60mph 

ROVER LIEEFFF!!

I shall enjoy lane 1 of the motorway at a very apt 60mph

ROVER LIEEFFF!!

It takes more than that you know.

For the authentic Rover experience you need to pair your leather driving gloves with a copy of the Daily Express placed on top of a tartan blanket, which itself is placed on top of the rear parcel shelf, to warn your fellow motorists that they are dealing with the real deal.

Apart from that, I reckon you are all set. Well bought and good luck with the collection. I will be looking forward to the updates.