Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

• Stanky unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Funding update for February 2021.

December's hosting & backup costs came to £51.27, down from last month.  We raised £76.99 from the MoneyPool last month so the account is at £25.72 right now. 

There are no additional costs expected next month, so in the region of £60 anticipated. I've set the target to £50 & opened a new moneypool HERE to cover costs. Any and all donations appreciated.

Thanks

• Stanky changed the title to Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 06/02/2021
  • 4 weeks later...

Funding update for March 2021.

December's hosting & backup costs came to £45.98, down again from last month.  We raised £70.00 from the MoneyPool last month so the account is at +£49.74 right now. 

There are no additional costs expected next month, so with a bill under £50 anticipated, we have enough in the kitty to cover this, there is no fundraiser this month.

Thank

• Stanky changed the title to Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/03/2021

Can we get a warning that the fundraiser is nearly upon us. Living in Orstriia, by the time that the fundraiser for a particular month is announced and the UK subscribers have had half a day to respond it gets closed again before we wake up over here. I bunged in a few quid about 18 months / two years ago and would like to do the same but keep missing the opportunity.

• 1 month later...

Funding update for April 2021.

March's hosting & backup costs came to £50.66, up a bit as we moved the backups to a separate data centre following the OVH fire in France. This leaves us just in the red at -£0.92.

I expect the bill next month to drop back down to ~£45 so will set the moneypool target to £50.00. No extra costs are anticipated this month. Moneypool can be found HERE

Any and all donations gratefully received.

• Stanky changed the title to Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 07/04/2021
  • 4 weeks later...

Funding update for May 2021.

April's hosting & backup costs came to £49.22, down as bit vs March as the backups stabilised. This leaves us just in the red at -£0.14.

I expect the bill next month to be a bit higher as we have the forum software renewal, so will be about £80. I will set the moneypool target accordingly. No other costs are anticipated this month. Moneypool can be found HERE

Thanks

• Stanky changed the title to Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 07/05/2021