Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I always wanted to remind neutral in the recentish situation it has to be said that a certain banned person could be proven to have been going down the right lines all along.

Shame he went about it in a twatish way.

Just to be clear, the person in question was not banned for remarks he made about the previous board admin.

Honestly I didn't think he was banned for the whole Dave thing I thought it was because he was just being a twat in general but then didn't someone say he'd been making stupid legal threats or something.

Either way it's noting to do with me and I don't care that he's gone. I appreciate any work that gets done to keep this place running.

I was never for or against Dave. That said, the comment above I was referring to was about money paid to him that seems to have disappeared into the either also we don't have any of the problems* we had before with the site.

Stanky, please can we have donations open again please?
There are a few folks I've asked to donate instead of pay me for parts they're having off me, it hasn't been possible to do it, and I don't want it to be forgotten about. Also, what folks above said.

Thankyouplease! :)

I wanted to update everyone on the state of the forum finances.

Last months FundRazr hit the target of £110.00, thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Costs this month have been a total of £83.00 for the hosting and backups. Fundrazr admin costs and paypal processing fees were a further £11.00.

Combined, the costs were £94.00

The current balance in the account is therefore +£329.31 thanks to earning an entire penny of interest this month.

As before, we'll keep this as a reserve in case of unexpected costs, and open a new Fundrazr campaign to cover the costs for the next month. The target will be £110 to cover Fundrazr fees, hosting and backups. No software costs until the tail end of the year are foreseen.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found HERE

Thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Thank you Stanky.

Is it possible to keep it open collecting funds after the target is reached?

Only nine members have seen it and donated, and it's nearly there already, inside 24 hours. If it's closed, then I imagine there'll be loads of folk who'll miss out on the chance to contribute.

Thanks for your patience all, it turns out Paypal have frozen my wife's account due to the 'suspicious activity' (which they didn't bother about the last 2 months). We've spoken to their support team and things should be straightened out in the next 24 hours.

I'll let you know if this is delayed further, for now I'll pause the FundRazr campaign. I'd have thought FundRazr would 'tag' the payments to make clear to PayPal what was going on but it seems I'm wide of the mark as always!

***EDIT*** ***has minor aneurysm***

Right, its working again now. AHEM. As you were.

• 5 weeks later...

I wanted to update everyone on the state of the forum finances. After feedback I've moved this to recur on the last day of the month as people tend to have been paid then.

Last months FundRazr overshot the target of £110.00 and we hit £140.00, thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Costs this month have been a total of £83.00 for the hosting and backups. Fundrazr admin costs and paypal processing fees were a further £14.00.

Additionally, the moderation team made a contribution of £50.00 to St Elizabeth Hospice in memory of OldFord John on behalf of the forum

Combined, the costs were £144.00

The current balance in the account is therefore +£322.31

As before, we'll keep this as a reserve in case of unexpected costs, and open a new Fundrazr campaign to cover the costs for the next month. The target will be £110 to cover Fundrazr fees, hosting and backups. No software costs until the tail end of the year are foreseen.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found HERE

Thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.