Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

• Stanky unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Accounts update June 2019.

Thanks to all who donated last month, we hit a total of £113.05.

Costs this month are lower following the upgrades, totalling £118.38 including hosting and backups, plus renewal of the software licence for the board software.  The current balance in the account is therefore +£100.10

I have set the target at £100 this month to build up a small reserve fund following the upgrades. There are no more one-off costs anticipated.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found below. Please be aware the "Help us keep fundraising free" £2 fee is OPTIONAL - just take it off before donating by clicking the 'Change Amount' button then selecting 'Not this time'.

Should you wish to donate, the Fundrazr page can be found HERE

Thanks all.

• Stanky pinned this topic

Donated, and thankyou for all the hard work folks. Much appreciated. Not sure why but it took three attempts to donate via paypal. Just kept taking me to the paypal log in page then once logged in nothing happened. Worked on the third try though. 

• 4 weeks later...

Accounts update July 2019.

Thanks to all who donated last month, we hit a total of £104.00.

Costs this month are lower following the upgrades, totalling £122.65 including hosting and backups, plus a late bill for costs related to the upgrade.  The current balance in the account is therefore +£81.45

I have set the target at £120 this month to build up a small reserve fund following the upgrades. There are no more one-off costs anticipated.

I'm going to try something different this month, following a bit of poking about, it looks like PayPal Money Pools might be a more efficient, but just as transparent way to collect donations towards the running costs. We lose about 7% in Fundrazr fees, with PP Money Pools, there is no fee - though donations are on a strictly 'Friends & Family' basis so there is no right to refund like with a 'normal' PP purchase. That said, if anyone accidentally donates too much just drop me a PM and I'm happy to manually refund! Hopefully this is OK for everyone, let me know if there are any issues though, its just a trial this month as it allows more of the donations to go towards running costs, reducing the amount we need to raise

Should you wish to donate, the MoneyPool can be found HERE

Thanks all

Chipped in to try out the new payment system.
Easy to do, but note that the pop-up screen asking "How do you want to pay" has the options off the bottom of the screen and no scroll bar. Confused me at first, but you need to click on the page and then use the down arrow to see the options.
HTH, or maybe I'm just incontinent incompetent.
BTW was also annoyed by the default double line spacing in the new editor but spotted the post about using Shift+Enter for single line spacing.
It works, as you can see.
Many thanks to all who worked on the new site, I think it's great.

• 4 weeks later...

Accounts update August 2019.

Thanks to all who donated last month, we hit a total of £130.00.

Costs this month are lower following the upgrades, totalling £84.20 including hosting and backups, plus a late bill for costs related to the upgrade.  The current balance in the account is therefore +£127.25. The PP Moneypool seems to have worked well, reducing fees to zero leaving more in the kitty.

I have set the target at £100 this month to build up a small reserve fund following the upgrades. There are no more one-off costs anticipated.

As the MoneyPool seemed to work pretty well last month we'll do the same again this month. As per last month, donations are on a strictly 'Friends & Family' basis so there is no right to refund like with a 'normal' PP purchase. That said, if anyone accidentally donates too much just drop me a PM and I'm happy to manually refund! Hopefully this is OK for everyone, let me know if there are any issues though. If anyone wants is unable to pay via PP please PM me and I can see what alternatives there are.

Thanks all.

• 4 weeks later...

Accounts update September 2019.

Thanks to all who donated last month, we hit a total of £110.00.

Costs this month are lower following the upgrades, totalling £91.43 including hosting and backups.  The current balance in the account is therefore +£140.82. The PP Moneypool seems to have worked well, reducing fees to zero leaving more in the kitty.

I have set the target at £100 this month to build up a small reserve fund. There are no more one-off costs anticipated.

As the MoneyPool seemed to work pretty well last month we'll do the same again this month. As per last month, donations are on a strictly 'Friends & Family' basis so there is no right to refund like with a 'normal' PP purchase. That said, if anyone accidentally donates too much just drop me a PM and I'm happy to manually refund! Hopefully this is OK for everyone, let me know if there are any issues though. If anyone wants is unable to pay via PP please PM me and I can see what alternatives there are.

Thanks all.