Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

• 5 weeks later...

Monthly update on forum finances.

Last months FundRazr hit £110.50, thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Costs this month have been a total of £83.00 for the hosting and backups. Fundrazr admin costs and paypal processing fees were a further £11.05.

Combined, the costs were £94.05

The current balance in the account is therefore +£354.85

As before, we'll keep this as a reserve in case of unexpected costs, and open a new Fundrazr campaign to cover the costs for the next month. The target will be £100 to cover Fundrazr fees, hosting and backups. The forum licence software renewal is due this month, and totals $25, this can be covered from existing funds.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found HERE

Thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

argh FFS. Sorry Doug, every month Fundrazr selects someone it hates and stops them from being able to contribute. Last month it was Hooli and the month before it was Six-Cylinder.

I'll raise it with their support team again

Are you guys trying to use paypal or a card payment? If its paypal is it a payment from funds in your PP balance, or an attached card?

Thanks

I've tried card & paypal card as I don't have a PP balance.

Any and all contributions are very gratefully received, on whatever time basis you feel able to. No-one is under any obligation to donate, it is purely voluntary.

Funding target hit (actually exceeded, thanks!) and campaign closed off for another month.

Again, thanks very much all for your contributions.

Any and all contributions are very gratefully received, on whatever time basis you feel able to. No-one is under any obligation to donate, it is purely voluntary.

Oh definitely, but as this is my best online entertainment I feel I should make a contribution. This month is annual bonus month at work and so I'm cash happy for once!

Also cheaper making a contribution than the car I'm looking at on anglia car auctions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reminder, here is the monthly update on forum finances.

Last months FundRazr overshot the £100 target and we reached £117.00, thanks to all who donated and those who tried to donate but were thwarted by the paypal goblins, it is very much appreciated.

Costs this month have been a total of £83.00 for the hosting and backups. The forum software renewal for the next 6 months was £25.93. Fundrazr admin costs and paypal processing fees were a further £11.70.

Combined, the costs were £120.63

The current balance in the account is therefore +£351.22

As before, we'll keep this as a reserve in case of unexpected costs, and open a new Fundrazr campaign to cover the costs for the next month. The target will be £100 to cover Fundrazr fees, hosting and backups. The forum licence software is renewed through to May 2018 now, so no costs on the horizon for now.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found HERE

Again, all donations are very much appreciated.

I followed up with FR support about the problem donations and they pointed the finger of blame at PayPal as the processor. I'm a bit sceptical so lets see how this month goes and we can look at other crowdfunding platforms in the new year if it continues to be a problem.