YELLOW PEUGEOT CABRIOLET RAFFLE - DRAWING TONIGHT (05/07)

BorniteIdentity

Looks like this is fizzling out. I might be wrong, but we're 2/3 of the way just about and sales are flagging.

I understand, it's not £5 a ticket.

I'll keep this bumbling along, but will entertain swaps around roughly same values.

I will also ask the trader who has my potential purchase whether he'd want it or not, or take your car in on px.

Looks like this is fizzling out. I might be wrong, but we're 2/3 of the way just about and sales are flagging.

I understand, it's not £5 a ticket.

I'll keep this bumbling along, but will entertain swaps around roughly same values.

I will also ask the trader who has my potential purchase whether he'd want it or not, or take your car in on px.

Give it time, a couple of weeks seems to be the average unless it's something megashite like a P38.

Back to the top. Cos I am definitely* going to win this one so it has to go ahead.

Im bound to win this. My wife wont like it and I will get lobster sunburnt if I drive in 500 yards with the roof down so this will be a hopeless car for me.

Perfect.

Final offer as I have two cars that I like lined up.

Winning ticket gets refunded.

Win...and you get a free car.

Fair enough?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Might also be worthwhile amending the title of the tread regarding the number of tickets left.

(normally works to pick up a few extra bods who cave when the last few are remaining) :)

BUMP!

I'm feeling lucky. It's about time I won a roffle!

BTW: Where the hell is this car located? Not that it matters to me, seeing as I was primed to go all the way to Brighton for another yellow Peugeot.

BUMP!

I'm feeling lucky. It's about time I won a roffle!

BTW: Where the hell is this car located? Not that it matters to me, seeing as I was primed to go all the way to Brighton for another yellow Peugeot.

It can be in a number of places. The perfect solution is Watford, as that's where it's currently sat. Train connections are fantastic too. It can also be at my house in St Neots or, at a push, Kettering. That is more of a faff tho.

I also work at Watford, up in that there Garston; so I must go for this !

1) it's yellow and will re-price the houses

2) mate is a serial 306 licker and has OCD, so it will be fixed

3) Alternatively, I've never had a beach buggy

2 random tickets please!

Cheers

I also work at Watford, up in that there Garston; 

Christ. With so much hurt and strife in your life - are you sure you want to add to that?

Brilliant thanks.  I'm going to try to take it to Pirtek in town tomorrow as my friendly garage are also on Colonial Way.  When I chatted to the dude on the phone he said it's normally about £100 plus the tax to replace the hose, fluid and generally service the motor.

Final offer as I have two cars that I like lined up.

Winning ticket gets refunded.

Win...and you get a free car.

Fair enough?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Excuse me, but I've got 2 tickets, so if I win its not free, and then you expect me to pay £150 for a roof!

I'll be changing the pipe and using Cheezey's free fluid if you don't mind.