My spottings, old and new - Hollywood special

bunglebus

6 hours ago, Isopon said:

Outside the row of shops in which Stienes is in, there is another 700 series estate that has been there for some years- wonder if it also belongs to him.

Can't say I've seen it - I go down there regularly to my friends and was getting my Covid jab done today at the doctors opposite the shops. There is a house further down who has had oddballs like a shortened Metro and fake Ferarri/MR2

7 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Can't say I've seen it - I go down there regularly to my friends and was getting my Covid jab done today at the doctors opposite the shops. There is a house further down who has had oddballs like a shortened Metro and fake Ferarri/MR2

Maybe I'm getting confused with somewhere else (very likely) but I haven't been there since covid so It may have gone since.

1 hour ago, bunglebus said:

Bare metal Landie

20210703_190123.jpg

I know this Landy! It has been brought back to the road as a lockdown project. The guy building it used to own it back in the 90’s and managed to buy it back recently. It’s getting some proper use  which is always nice to see.

A4E190C9-CD4D-473F-9C8D-58AC1B39C485.thumb.jpeg.fa1671d4191b19cb50d5eda9d0d5558f.jpeg