Dave_Q

No photo spotted thread

45 minutes ago, solid61 said:

I followed (at speed) a v plate cx 2400 super on the a421 a couple of days ago,looked in good shape in dark blue but the best bit was the C-matic badge on the back,that was my best spot of this year so far,couldn't get pics cos it was going very fast.

I think I have seen it a few times knocking round Bedford

Two note-worthy but sadly un-captured spots today on the M27......Tailed by a saffron Bond Equipe 2 litre convertible before he took a junction exit.     On the Portsmouth slip road - Citroen DS towing a trailer with an S4 Elan hardtop on it.    

A nicely rusty but in a good way Ami 8, it should be mine but the misses would throw a shit fit if I blew a few grand on a toy when we are saving to buy a house. Still once we have keys to the door some older Citroen will live in the garage a GS pulling on my heart strings. 

On 5/12/2019 at 7:22 PM, solid61 said:

I followed (at speed) a v plate cx 2400 super on the a421 a couple of days ago,looked in good shape in dark blue but the best bit was the C-matic badge on the back,that was my best spot of this year so far,couldn't get pics cos it was going very fast.

Might be one of the 15 that attended the CX Technical Day last weekend.

Now, I don't count dealership spotted... As spotted.

However, I'm in Bradford or Leeds or some shithole place of some kind and the Porsche dealer has a 918. It's white, but it looks ok. 

Now this spot of its own I wouldn't bother posting, the Ferrari dealer what do they have? 458's etc.... Oh and a fucking Enzo.

They're used to be a guy in Hull who lorded about in an Enzo when they were fairly new. But now you won't get change from £2? Million.

Amongst other interesting old motors I see daily when I'm out and about doing truck stuff, I saw a dark red late model Lynx Eventer (Jaguar XJS  estate car/shooting brake, for those who don't know) with some very nasty  and very recent front end damage being hauled onto a recovery truck on the southbound A2  just past the Blackwall Tunnel a couple of days ago. What a shame :(