No photo spotted thread

Dave_Q

Mk1 Fiat punto in a car park in Fakenham.

A lovely Morris minor traveller,in a lovely burgundy colour,a quick chat with the owner revealed that it had a 1275 and type 9,in Fakenham also.

Volvo 340 saloon in silver spotted in Cromer. 

A couple of MGBs buzzing around.

Early Morris Marina heading towards West Runton.

Mk2 Golf parked outside a garage in Cromer. 

5door Peugeot 205 in a Tesco car park in Sheringham. 

Nice to see shite out and about.

some sort of yank pick up early 60s i think gmc - it looked chevy but no chrome and front was flatter

being towed on autobahn yesterday from hamburg

mk3 vectra/cavalier on ats cups rollin a fair bit west of there :D

90s toyota corolla alike (the back i didnt recognise) bielorusian reg going through tunnels under the elbe at hamburg

Had to go into town today and saw many cars but little older than about 2005. These are the ones that were older.

Early 90s Toyota Hiace van, quite battered and rusty and somehow hasn't managed to ended up in Africa yet

90s Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 gen Ford Mondeo hatchback rare survivor most here disappeared around 10 years ago

W123 Merc local here i live

And a Toyota Carina E in a Hedge

• 2 weeks later...

While I was heading north on my Triumph bits collection trip, I spotted a black D reg Sierra cruising up the motorway. Looked like a nice spec, and in good nick. 

For bonus rep points, it had a jacket (or maybe a shirt) hanging in the back seat. Loses rep points for doing under the speed limit and not being on a comically large mobile phone, however. 

A mint white BMW E36 316/18/20 from 1991/2 (J reg), going through a car wash at Sainsburys, Tewkesbury Rd, Cheltenham. Only saw the front and side view so a guess on the model, but it was obv a entry-level one from all the black bits that would have been body colour on posher ones. 

The only thing I could see wasn’t base spec were the alloys, which were period BMW ones and may well have been the original optional extras. 

I do see the odd very clean E36 saloon around Gloucestershire, including a red one - that was amazingly still red - so they are still out there! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...