No photo spotted thread

Dave_Q

Coming home from work today along the M8, I found myself behind a blue Bedford HA being trailered, and in front of that, a Leyland FG milk float (under its own steam) complete with milk crates(!). I presume that wasn't coincidence...

Looking down from Severn Valley Railway bridge over Worcester Rd in Kidderminster - a metallic blue Lotus (Elite or Eclat - couldn't tell from on high). It was perfectly framed in the carriage window, I had a camera in my hand but was so surprised by the blue Lotus that I completely forgot to photograph it!

Spotted this last Sunday but my camera was at home on charge(typical)

First heard a faint rumble...this got louder and LOUDER,I was looking in all directions ...WTF  is that a plane gonna crash or what??......then 100yards up the road at a set of lights...there it was...sitting in the outside lane...every time he revved, the car was shruggin it's shoulders...then the lights changed and yes my eyes were not decieving me.....

a FORD  GT40  in PINK AND BLUE livery....A road legal GT 40 (SORT OF), it had number plates on but could not get a decent glimpse at them for all the other chod trying to "OUT PERFORM" it away from the lights.

Now this little drag race took place outside Evertons footie club on the A580...Walton Lane...a two lane pot holed dual carrigeway the continuation of the EAST LANCS ROAD.

Now everytiome I walk that road I'm carrying ....just in case 8)

This week I have been covering for someone on a bin round, so not able to take photos, because driving and work.

Working for the Council and taking photo's of people's property is a no no.

On Thursday I saw a Hyundai Pony pick up, on a trailer.

Yesterday I spotted a Y reg Ford Capri 2.8 infection, with grass growing around it, a Ford Capri Laser in another garden and a 1987 Mazda 323 Turbo Nutter Bastard sitting on a bit of grass near some flats.

According to DVLA the Mazda was only on the road for six years.

Unfortunately I washed the number of the 2.8 off my hand, so can't check that one.

I spotted not one,but TWO Volvo Amazon estates in Thanet yesterday,they both looked like daily drivers,the first was in Margate,a white one, then about an hour later in Ramsgate,a cream one! What are the chances of that,i haven't seen one for about 18 months.

Someone making the most of the weather yesterday was driving a TVR V8S. Not seen one of those for a while, bloody lovely things.

Earlier in the week a Sagaris passed me while I was at the local factors.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

A1 (M) this morning through Hertfordshire.  First thing I saw as I overtook a parade of slow moving vehicles in Lane 1 was, what looked like, portaloos being towed.

Then - OMG.  The towing vehicle.  What I think was a Mercedes 609d bus/van/camper.  It was dark so hard to see - but it was very gold.

And very fucking cool.

Near the Scilly isles roundabout yesterday evening, a blue Proton Gen2 on my left, an 09 plated silver Perodua thing (didn't recognise the model, just the badge on the grille) behind me.

Edit: it was a 'Myvi' - I've just seen the for sale post on here for one!