Field of Dreams - Camping weekend 8/9/10 September - Mrs 6C has been preparing home made cider @ 7.3% for the campers/non drivers!

Six-cylinder

attachicon.gifIMG_20170909_224934.jpg

Riding a dodgy moped without lights in the dark while inebriated on home made cider is a pretty exhilarating experience. Recommended!

Is this being considered for ROFFL/Sale?

post-4787-0-52325400-1505067335.jpg

We polished half of this bonnet in MER and the other half we smeared with vaseline.....

Wanders off to find large lump of cold tar.

Is this being considered for ROFFL/Sale?

We polished half of this bonnet in MER and the other half we smeared with vaseline.....

Wanders off to find large lump of cold tar.

Mer? Don't be silly! 6cyls wussy meguiars all in one polish barely touched it, let alone Mer! Luckily I bought a bottle of menzerna actual polish and hadn't taken it out of the car which got it after 2 hits, then the black hole by machine to scrub some shine in. Very nearly got my rotary out but A, that would have defeated the point of trying a da, and B if I'd burnt through the paint Chris would have run me over with the jcb..

That's a 50/50. You can probably guess which side was which. Was tempted to leave it like that but for some reason was told to carry on!

One day I'll buy a properly pogweasel car and do a full 50/50 of the whole thing!

Almost went over to the lna but I took paint off that just carefully washing the green off it so thought that would be a bad idea!

There was more than one?

The red Peugeot moped of much sobriety and not workingness is hiding in the background of this shot. It worked fine last time but now has a misfire or desire not to rev. It feels like an ocean liner compared to the ped of much drunkeness so it is not as fun when it actually is working.

• 1 year later...

Six-cylinder is moving steam trains at Nine Elms currently (or is asleep, one of the two!) but did want to get hold of (1) the connector between the carburettor and the airbox and (2) the airbox itself, so if your spares moped has these and you don't need them, he'd be glad to have those! :-)

The offending part was the connecting pipe that broke and partly blocked off the carb and we have hacked the airbox in an attempt to fit an after market cone, but it would be great if you had the replacement parts.

I was asleep and yes I do count steam engines not sheep to get to sleep!

Mrs6C woke me with such exciting news.

post-4787-0-45200500-1556318285_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-38383800-1556318302_thumb.jpg