Cholmondeley - Sunday 3rd September 2017

JohnK

Also muchly excited....Just making a morning cuppa... I'm reckoning I'll be there for around 9.30... all being well. Trying to avoid that mahoosive queue to get in, as having spent 6 hours sat in the Mazda yesterday I don't fancy too much time today if I can help it!

post-18217-0-43697600-1504420936_thumb.jpg

We were where they told us to be last year amazingly! Right next to the show ring.... fingers crossed for that again this year!

Very handy for the unsponsored Cadillac Push ;)

Late notice but due to OMG car issues yesterday and shite weather I can't make it so have a ticket here in Crewe (20 mins from chumley) if anyone wants to pick it up. I don't think they worry too much about the 11am deadline. 

Have fun folks.

Kind of you!

Huggy's in pieces but Giffer has a full tank...

No, sod it, it's p*ssing down here, I'll enjoy the coverage.  Have a good day guys!

The Volvo has randomly started turning its ignition on by itself.

Battery is off for the night and the alarm is going to be binned asap. Someone help me remove it at some point?

Have a search on the net, there is a common bypass trick for the alarm which applies to some versions. It just involves connecting two contacts after pulling out a relay IIRC. But don't know if it applies to your car. Can't help with the random ignition on but that sounds like something is making contact when it shouldn't.

Late notice but due to OMG car issues yesterday and shite weather I can't make it so have a ticket here in Crewe (20 mins from chumley) if anyone wants to pick it up. I don't think they worry too much about the 11am deadline. 

Have fun folks.

If you still have this I'd like to come and collect it , made a fatal mistake last night, tried a new beer that was a bit too nice so I was properly hung over this AM , won't be in the maserati as I've got bits of the dash out in an attempt to fix it but I can nip over in the MX5, they might still let me in, just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to be Ok after 1pm

Well, that was a pleasant day at a dreadful car event, in mostly dreadful weather. Huge thanks to KruJoe for keeping the tea coming, Mr Fowler for bringing tea bags from Scotland, strangeangel for a much-needed gazebo and everyone else for merry chat and assembling a delightful array of vehicles.

I could've come to this in the end as actually did everything I needed to round the house yesterday. Bumhats.

However I did chance across a shite and not so shite car collector and have expressed an interest in a fantastically shite vehicle he is wanting to move on. Not sure how much he will want for it but will see.

Hes also got a shonky p6 v8 and a Tr7 wedge convertible up for sale which I will get details of and post on here.