OUTAGE: autoshite.com showing default website template

Slartibartfast

Hi all,

Apologies for the prolonged outage. At approximately midday autoshite.com went offline. Shortly thereafter, my access to the server was removed. I can't tell you anything more than that.

As a result, I have restored the data from right up to the outage to our new server and here we are. Once the domain is updated, autoshite.com will point here and everyone can go about their business. The only person who can do that is Electric Leyland.

Please carry on posting here, everything from here will be moved to the permanent board unless something terrible goes wrong.

There may be links still pointing to autoshite.com - please let me know if you find them and I'll fix them as I can. I've already done all of the ones I could find except the three in the header, which I'll get to as soon as I find where they are defined.

All the best,

Slartibartfast

Oh wow.

If I'm proved right, and that's an IF, I think a few people have a bit of apologising to do. Not the sort that a kid does, but proper genuine heartfelt apologising.

I hope I'm wrong, that I'm too cynical for my own good and that this was just a complete coincidence.

We'll see. That is...if the transparency allows.

Fucking Chinese hackers and their love of chod!

Oh you say it's not the Chinese this time? Unknown circumstances you say? Good job I like pets and wildlife then, don't know what I would have done if that place had closed.

A proper thanks to all involved in trying to sort this and bring it back. I know it's not been easy or will be but we all appreciate it.