The Epic Austrian owned R16 from Germany doing French things in a Parallel Universe near England Saga

Junkman

****. Your pictures aren't loading for me. What have you got? I can see its a Renault...is it a 16?

Are you heading further north?

We have retreated to the currently northernmost outpost of the GGG.

34611698344_01d7cfe9c0_b.jpg

The typical ladies' choice when the GGG shows up is going on:

35323202511_5aa543007a_b.jpg

Yeah but waht has he got? I feel like there's a big party and i'm the only one not invited. Is it a 16?

No he's bought a Renault Koleos Diesel with leather seats, apparently no one in Britain actually bought one, even though they were on sale here for 4 years. The GGG as usual were ahead of the curve when it came to recognising the classic potential of what others think is just old shite- see also Rover P6.

Also as you can't see the pictures, I feel I should point out Mr Conelrad lost the fingers of his right hand to a giant French pussy and is currently sitting at a speed dating event at what looks ,from the white plastic garden furniture, a retro French Pikey site.

Any more info I can provide about the photos, just ask.

You're welcome!

Stupid question - does anyone know how to open that air flap?

It's been 35 years since I drove a 16 , but I seem to remember it's a lever down near ones left shin, sort of where a bonnet pull might be. Presumably the vent and lever are dependent on left or right hand drive, also am I right in thinking very early cars just had a vent with no flap?