Cars in Colour

BorniteIdentity

1 hour ago, davocano said:

Quite certain I've never spotted a 45 in this shade. Pretty sure I spotted a 25 in it tho.

kj04wlu.thumb.jpg.0c66b239231ad3745bb255f82e121a44.jpg

Best mate's Mum had a 25 in a colour like this, or mibbie a tad lighter. Looks okay but I prefer the 45 in the darker green.

• 2 weeks later...

I dislike the current trend of cars being black or white and every shade of grey/silver inbetween. Says the man with a white van and a white car haha. I would much rather they were a vibrant colour. One of the best colours I ever owned was an audi a4 in paradise green. Loved it and only sold it as it was auto and had a daughter wanting to learn to drive.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever owned a green car. Yellow, yes. My 81 Metro was primula yellow, 81 Polo was that light yellow VAG used at the time (similar to Ford's prairie yellow from the same era) and my 84 Nova SR was jamaica yellow. 

I do quite like the candy red metallic shade used on the current range of Mazdas. 

There's a lot of Aldi hate on here due to the bumholes who often drive them - but I still really like them, one of the few moderns that still looks nice to me, especially this. It's not often a new car gives me the hots. Shame I couldn't get more pics as the wheelarch treatment is great

20220509_133048.jpg

Stolen pic;

image.png.b1375fdcd428fb04d8f4887dfa52f13b.png

On 06/05/2022 at 14:33, motorpunk said:

Love this blue Renault use. Pic from today :)

RENAULT-CLIO-ON-TRACK-GOODWOOD.jpg

That's GooWoo isn't it?

I heard the trackday going on as I came out of work on Friday afternoon but bailed on having a look for some reason. 

38 minutes ago, Crackers said:

That's GooWoo isn't it?

I heard the trackday going on as I came out of work on Friday afternoon but bailed on having a look for some reason. 

Well spotted, yes! You work there/nearby?

I got more pics on the Friday and, funnily enough, was also there on Sunday.

https://www.motorpunk.co.uk/features/motorsport-for-the-poor/goodwood-trackday-interesting-pics/

15 minutes ago, motorpunk said:

Well spotted, yes! You work there/nearby?

I got more pics on the Friday and, funnily enough, was also there on Sunday.

https://www.motorpunk.co.uk/features/motorsport-for-the-poor/goodwood-trackday-interesting-pics/

Nearby, without saying too much...

Come to think of it, I did pop in very briefly, but pretty much turned around as I passed the paddock as all the cars were being packed up so they must have quit a bit earlier than normal. That blue Noble followed me out the gate.

The Atom, if it's the same one that was there a couple of weeks ago, is a supercharged Honda jobbie and is, in no uncertain terms, fucking fast.

Edit: also, the LTD seems to be a permanent resident. Not sure if it's a Goodwood vehicle or belongs to a marshall, but it seems to have been there every time I've popped in this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2022 at 23:31, Richard_FM said:

Quite an interesting mix of cars.

This car park  has been posted in the one shite picture thread but in black and white and on a different day. The  Cadillac ( 3rd block) is in nearly the same place and there are some of the same cars in both photos but it may be some time apart as the layout at the bottom has changed. 
The building in the top right corner confirms it’s the same place.