Saying hello.

brandersnatch

I've been lurking for a while so I thought I'd better say hi. I've enjoyed reading about all the shite you all drive. Not sure if it's shitey enough but I've got a Peugeot Partner Escapade, the one with the off road grills over the lights. I've had it for about three and a half years and apart from having to replace a coil pack it's been pretty reliable. That's screwed it!

Over the years I've had a fair few cars including Citroen CX and XM, Austin Maestro, Reliant Robin and a Granada 2.8i Ghia X estate. I guess the light blue Allegro estate automatic was a low/high point.

Anyway the alcohol free Lambrini and own brand value soft drinks are on me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hiyya M8   :-P

.... errr ?

Final fantasy Xlll....

"I felt rushed to fight the last boss, rushed to pass the good gil-farming in the Sacrifices and Brandersnatch drops."

... nope, I'm still in the dark here. Every day's a School day!

TS

Hiyya M8   :-P

.... errr ?

Final fantasy Xlll....

"I felt rushed to fight the last boss, rushed to pass the good gil-farming in the Sacrifices and Brandersnatch drops."

... nope, I'm still in the dark here. Every day's a School day!

TS

It's a bastardadisation of Brands Hatch as in "Going to see the racing at brandersnatch tomorrow? "

Welcome. Looking forward to tales of any and all of those motors, there's some kwality shite there. Have you finished with the hydropneumatic Citroen licking?

No more hydro Citroens, the CX was proper shite. £300 out of the local paper, it never ran right. The XM 2.0 turbo Onyx petrol was a proper car, best car I've ever owned. Did Venice to Essex in 16 and a quarter hours door to door. 17 gallon tank and comfortable enough not to have to stop.

One's too many, ten's not enough!