Spottings from the rootes_arrow1725 18.09.2011

i dont understand how advertising a Rover 100 in an undriveable state is meant to tell people that cars traded in under the scheme have to have an MOT?Bad advert for the dealer if you ask me, we have 2 at our college and they get moved by 50 odd different 18 year olds in a week, and are in better condition.So do you have a collapsed car with no front numberplate and smashed lights?Trade it in now.........

that volvo's proper shite, lovely stuff. sierra on the last page with the body-coloured bumpers must be a bit rare now? i remember the caretaker at my school used to have a blue one and even 10 years ago it was unusual. i've got to get out with my camera, theres loads of quality bilge round here. lime green skoda 1000mb on czech plates coming soon!

The wing mirrors on that 140 would be worth a few quid.........As would the engine, especially if it had an OD.And if it had a centre console with the clock in.....I know someone who'd have that quick sharp. They fit in Amazons as well.

• 7 months later...

That transit is a bit special though. Is that in the same place as all the other stuff? Bit of a collection of tat they have there. Whats the deal with the Green Goddess?

Green goddess is in storage / parked exibit at a steam railway station. The Transit is not in a usual place I go to-its in a farmers driveway which has public access for country walks. The idea of it being special is maybe by the blue paint. In the early to late 90's Securicor / Omega ran these in that shade of blue-with Turbo's and "HI-CUBE" Badging if I remember right.

The Daewoo Tico was very popular in Slovakia and in Poland, there are many of them driving around. I think they are almost as popular as the Fiat 126 from Poland.

I absolutely love the Mitsubishi Diamante, sadly this beautiful piece of engineering never made it to Europe officially. Love the Sigma too.

• 4 weeks later...

Bloody 'ell, what went on here, they even left the stereo and some good dash parts.

Looks similar to my current computer screen, was that for chucking too?

Garage with the Rover was closed - bits of it scattered around the yard. Saab and vdu dumped outside an empty industrial unit.

That SD1 VdP... what's the score with it? Looks like grey leather interior.... I need some bits, and a VdP EFi badge. That's got both.

No idea its left outside a industrial unit I passed by. Closed so no info available. Looked on google street maps and they are not there.

• 1 month later...