Spottings from the rootes_arrow1725 18.09.2011

Good enough until a Mod turns up to clear the crap away. If you were drowning, would you reject the tyre thrown for you to cling onto because it was a Sava not a Goodrich? Didn't think so. That's why we drive shite cars, because they're good enough. Mostly.

And sorry if the tone of that looks a bit harsh, I didn't mean it to.

Right heres an update after the spambot fun :lol:

Lagonda posted here 3 years ago is still there today :shock: 1 of only 270 made between 1953 - 1958

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex forces AEC Matador 8)

Posted Image

Posted Image

And in the I never knew they existed spot........Fiat fiorino pick up :shock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All these classic comercials are great.Amazing spots as usual man

Got to say i dont think ive seen a matador before thats not a timber crane or recovery,that seddon must be rare as hell,not seen one like it before except for black and white pictures.

Superb stuff as usual, is the old Seddon still working for a living?

Also, proper qual wing 'repair' on the Lagonda... I assume it's a parts car for a running one? Wasn't one of the guv'nors looking for one of these for a mate a while back?

Lagonda was bought for its wheels as the previous owner would not split allthough they had kept the engine and box. There were 2 Lagondas but 1 has been cut up and weighed in. Seddon is used nearly every day and he's not afraid to use it for long trips either. 8)

I've seen that Seddon at a couple of Abbey Pumping Station events, nice to see it gets out 'n' about.

I saw that Fiat pick-up tonight on the way home from work, there was a white one knocking around Leicester a couple of years ago, I think it lived just off Braunstone Lane, saw it parked up a few times. Funnily enough they're the only 2 I can ever remember seeing.

• 1 year later...