Mazda 323F For Sale Spears or Reapers! £90

laser wheels

• 3 months later...

As per title, spares or repairs! Looks like the alternator has gone. Will start on a jump, but doesn't seem to be supplying enough juice to the electrics, or charging the battery. It's just had aux and power steering belts before xmas, and drop links for the MOT. Will need new tyres sooner rather than later, and the clutch has always been a bit iffy but still hanging in there, just slips a bit.

Can't complain, it's done me good for 12 months, which is longer than it ever meant to. It's just that I really can't put any more money into it, now. Plus, I'm losing my parking space at work in a few weeks so I'll be on public transport anyway!

Car Take Back have offered £100, so I'm throwing it up here for a bit. Hopefully someone will take it on, it's a bit scruffy but solid and a great steer, and comfy too.

All the 323s are good cars IMO. Judging by the bother Mister Bollix had moving his cracker on, you're probs best fragging the poor thing.

Good on you for trying to find a home for it though!

You'll need a replacement of course. Would you say that you:

A ) like

or

B ) LOVE local BMWs?

• 5 months later...

Sad to say, this ended up being taken away on a flatbed, not too long before Dollywobbler got in touch about it. It was just a case of not being able to keep taxing and insuring a car that didn't work. It was a fine car and I do miss it, but realistically it was already heading for the bridge when I bought it, so at least I gave it another year on the road. It obviously hadn't had any money spent on it for a long, long time so it did well. Would definitely have another!