Anyone gonna sell me a Parker?

nacho man

13 hours ago, nacho man said:

Anyone fancy this? Its done minimal mileage in the last 4/5 years I have owned it. Kept in a garage all year. Ridden to the pub and back a few times a year. I kept it mot’d most years but not bothered this year. 

Its a Italian built 125Li but is a 175 goes really well. Stops well. Starts first time. 

It had a full nut and bolt restoration before I bought it. Got a load of spares as well inc carbs etc. 

Not sure on the value but think it’s got to be worth £5k plus? What you reckon? 

Still looks clean. No offence but I think you'll struggle to pull anywhere near 5k for an Li. I sold my  Imola 186 kitted SX150 for £3600 around 18 months ago - mine had lots of trick parts to boot, such as front disk, long range fuel tank, electronic ignition etc.

Good luck anyway and good time of the year to sell!

7 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Still looks clean. No offence but I think you'll struggle to pull anywhere near 5k for an Li. I sold my  Imola 186 kitted SX150 for £3600 around 18 months ago - mine had lots of trick parts to boot, such as front disk, long range fuel tank, electronic ignition etc.

Good luck anyway and good time of the year to sell!

Thanks I haven’t a clue what it’s worth as I don’t really track prices,  or even know that much about them etc.