**LITTLE RED TRACTOR SHITE * *.Kinkersaabs collection as they emerge and get cleaned

kinkersaab

Those are all absolutely spotless, you must have plenty time on your hands to get them that clean!!

Whats the story on the BMW, looks like a Glasgow registered car and has what looks like a Douglas Park BMW rear number plate but not an original one because its got the www. on it.

That rear screen is bonkers.  I tried to buy one of these new back in the days I had money to spend on new cars but the finance deal they did expired the week before (i presume they'd given up trying to sell them) so I couldn't afford it.

I got an a6 instead, which was dull.

I have given it a wee bit of a buff before it gets put away for a few years. It has a few quirks, fuel gauge has a mind of its own, bonnet catch cable snapped and some general scruffy bits of interior trim, but its a lovely old thing, but i enjoy looking at it rather than using it. I did a few thousand last year in it, they were nice and special miles, but i prefer my saab for open top stuff, and i prefer the red jag for jag stuff.

post-4577-0-59054000-1490973362_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-79225100-1490973384_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-72887400-1490973380_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-25811500-1490973373_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-59965800-1490973369_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-50169600-1490973366_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-64265300-1490973391_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-06922300-1490973377_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-30711900-1490973395_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-59054000-1490973362_thumb.jpg

post-4577-0-98840100-1490973387_thumb.jpg

I hope it never goes wrong, where do you start under that bonnet! 

Having quickly realised my car collection is never going to be as immaculate as yours has given me hope that I can do more sailing than car cleaning this year, cos I no longer have to try.

Waaaiiit...

My parents bought their silver Subaru Legacy Outback (same shape as your one) from a used car sales place in Banchory. It could possibly have been you! Maybe.

That was a few years back, and it's still going strong, towing and carrying all sorts of stuff. Sturdy old buses those Subarus.

Lovely. The 325i will be a good investment - wait until the drift /scene twats have ruined all of the others. Won't be long now. A guy I worked with in 1992/3 had a J reg Coupe identical to that - if you had a 325i Coupe back then your shit didn't stink.

Love the black XJS - would prefer the buttressed Coupe but the TWR bodykit and wheels...... :wub:

The Ford XJS facelift still remains an aesthetic disaster in my eyes. The plastic bumper version especially.

Waaaiiit...My parents bought their silver Subaru Legacy Outback (same shape as your one) from a used car sales place in Banchory. It could possibly have been you! Maybe.That was a few years back, and it's still going strong, towing and carrying all sorts of stuff. Sturdy old buses those Subarus.

It most certainly will have been me. What did they trade in? I might remeber them/it. I do do a lot of subarus....

They didn't trade anything in.

They had a Discovery 2 TD5 beforehand, which was condemned by the MOT tester for chassis rot, so it got picked up by a Land Rover breaker. They would have bought the Legacy in 2012-2013, that sort of time. I remember helping a mate move flat with the Discovery, then 2 weeks later it got condemned. :D

Hmmm, possibly...oddly enough it is the one that has the least appeal, i havent actually used it other than drive it home...... I like looking at it, and liked driving it, and listening to it, i DIDNT like the fact everyone else liked it, especially the vw/Audi type people...... It kinda dampened my enthusiasm for it... I think.. Next one out will be an x19....

Hmmm, possibly...oddly enough it is the one that has the least appeal, i havent actually used it other than drive it home...... I like looking at it, and liked driving it, and listening to it, i DIDNT like the fact everyone else liked it, especially the vw/Audi type people...... It kinda dampened my enthusiasm for it... I think.. Next one out will be an x19....

I know what you mean, it's one of the things putting me off an Audi S4 despite it ticking all the boxes for what I want in a car. I'm trying to see past that as the car itself by all accounts is excellent.

When I had my ur quattro in the early 2000s i managed to avoid all the scene idiots thankfully. People look at me in horror when i say that my e28 535 was a more enjoyable car to drive though.

• 1 month later...