Very low miles-car - are they driveable? *What have I done!?*

Lukas

Let me know his favourite meal he's welcome round mine  :-D , good score with the Espero Lukas!!

He and his good lady wife are coming around tomorrow because mothers day.

I get to spend today Cleaning and polishing because OCD (his not mine)

Why does that look like it's got the wrong back end? Looks late Rover 800, or perhaps Xantia.

Espero had gingercators on the bottom and brake lights above.

restored-daewoo-espero-looking-great3.jp

KDM Esperos started in about 1989 from memory, we didn't get them until about five years later. Think their early ones had a few differences.

c1f2e02501cc90417ad87caf469efbb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looking good, well done. That must be pretty rare by now.

I've only just caught up with this thread. I got to the bit where you said you're not buying it, saw there's still two pages left and thought 'he's going to end up with this' and you did. Inevitable really.

To be fair if you come on here asking if you should buy an old car (especially one with such high Shite credentials) you know we're all going to say buy it!

I didn't realise it was a Bertone design. I have one of those. To be fair their success rate was patchy. Try googling them. The Lamborghini Muira has to be one of the prettiest cars ever made but even I would have to admit my Skoda is an acquired taste. But most of it is plain bizarre.

Sorry, wandered a bit off topic there.

KDM Esperos started in about 1989 from memory, we didn't get them until about five years later. Think their early ones had a few differences.

c1f2e02501cc90417ad87caf469efbb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did not know that, thanks for the info! 

I´ll have to look that up on the interweb to find out a bit more about it´s history. 

When Daewoo came to Austria in 1995, this TV-spot was in television all the time:

It´s from Jennifer Rush and she is singing "Daewoo and you, a friendship begins". 

All I remember is, it was extremely annoying. The youtube-spot is from Germany, but we had the

same spot in Austria back then.