Peugeot 106 1.5D *!!Collected!!*

Jim Bell

I, too, may be interested in this fine example of a tow bar transporter if it were to be available for monies. 

Hurry hurry before the Govnmt tax it to oblivion.

Drivers of diesel cars could soon be hit by a new fee of up to £20 a day

Plans for a so-called 'toxin tax' will be unveiled this week by Environment Secretary Andrea Leadsom to crack down on air pollution, according to the Sunday Times.

It reports around 35 towns and cities will have bans on diesel cars and commercial vehicles, daily charges on them entering the busiest areas, or a mixture of the two.

Up to 10million cars could be affected in cities including Leeds, Southampton, Nottingham and Derby, it is reported.

Councils in each area would consult on the details, and newer diesel cars would reportedly be excluded.

A source said the Department for Environment, Food and Rurul affairs (Defra) "did not recognise" the figures in the Sunday Times story, but plans will be announced "in due course".

I, too, may be interested in this fine example of a tow bar transporter if it were to be available for monies.

Hurry hurry before the Govnmt tax it to oblivion.

Drivers of diesel cars could soon be hit by a new fee of up to £20 a day

Plans for a so-called 'toxin tax' will be unveiled this week by Environment Secretary Andrea Leadsom to crack down on air pollution, according to the Sunday Times.

It reports around 35 towns and cities will have bans on diesel cars and commercial vehicles, daily charges on them entering the busiest areas, or a mixture of the two.

Up to 10million cars could be affected in cities including Leeds, Southampton, Nottingham and Derby, it is reported.

Councils in each area would consult on the details, and newer diesel cars would reportedly be excluded.

A source said the Department for Environment, Food and Rurul affairs (Defra) "did not recognise" the figures in the Sunday Times story, but plans will be announced "in due course".

Quite aside from EVIL DIESELL, many cities, including Nyacassel (or maybe just Nyacassel) are planning fucking off car owners all together and putting up rape bollards a'la Durham/London etc. Cars are not to be welcome in city centres at all it seems. Good job public trampsport is up to scra.........oh dear.

Quite aside from EVIL DIESELL, many cities, including Nyacassel (or maybe just Nyacassel) are planning fucking off car owners all together and putting up rape bollards a'la Durham/London etc. Cars are not to be welcome in city centres at all it seems. Good job public trampsport is up to scra.........oh dear.

I think I've mentioned this before, but (in an effort to make sure all threads are as off topic as possible, see Mr Moog's Chickens thread) I was the first person to go through Durham's pop-up barrier, back in the day.

I was on a unicycle.

I think I've mentioned this before, but (in an effort to make sure all threads are as off topic as possible, see Mr Moog's Chickens thread) I was the first person to go through Durham's pop-up barrier, back in the day.

I was on a unicycle.

Thats not something you can just drop and run. Are there any pics?