Peugeot 106 1.5D *!!Collected!!*

Jim Bell

That's lovely. Nice one. There is a red ph1 diesel going green under a tree on a dealer forecourt near me. Temptation is strong to see what folding he wants for it to do the grace of removing it from his high end* car lot

He should pay you at least ten ponds to thank you for your kindness in removing it.

Thats gonna seem like its running on fresh air compared to the Toledo, mine was a 1.4D and although it was slow, i couldn't drive it with my size 10 safety boots on and the wind one day blew the door around the edge of the front wing leaving a big dent it was a very cheap way to get to and from work.

Check out the speed spoiler.

Actually that's designed with "let's not get the rear glass thingy too dirty" in mind.

/smug

Im not sure what we are counting, but we have 14.6 of them on tap.

I'm guessing volts?

Plus aren't buses really expensive now??  I know down here they are.

Luton - Newport and back, it's cheaper to rent a car for a week.

Guest Breadvan72

Pod beast still strangely unnerving.  Trypophobia eek! 

If you do not know what Trypophobia is, it's best not to look up Trypohobia if you have Trypophobia.

PS: smoll car is smoll.  I LIEK car of smollness.

Someone in the past, who was a prize chode, fitted MASSIZE heavy aero wipers to this smoll and charming ottomobile. They dont fit on the screen and are so heavy that they actually slow the wiper mechanism down.

post-5435-0-89427700-1489065245_thumb.jpg

They were also rigid as a ten peckered owl so I snapped them off and threw them in a hedge.

Harold Halfrods and sons provided suitable petite replacements, improving operation ten hundred percents.

post-5435-0-73191600-1489065498_thumb.jpg

Tl;dr: new wiper blades.

Guest Hooli

If it's the sane engine in the saxo I had which I think it is, it was the best car mpg wise I've owned and surprisingly nippy.

I prefer crazy engines, they are more fun.

Guest bangerfan101

Is that little meter showing voltage? I'm sure barries use to fit these to epic ice installs to show how much battery drain the halfords sub and amp combo is using up Sat in McDonald's car park

Is that little meter showing voltage? I'm sure barries use to fit these to epic ice installs to show how much battery drain the halfords sub and amp combo is using up Sat in McDonald's car park

Yes indeed. It is at least useful.