over 40 1/24th scale damaged plastic kits

fiatdaft

these are a bunch of kits I made years ago,but bad storage and my pesky cats have wrecked them,so they were put away in a box,having a tidy up,so offering them here before I bay them.

all will have parts loose and missing,lots of aftermarket wheels,some rare kits in there,

also included is a fujimi garage set up

a 1/24 amt tractor unit

a 1/24th scale 6 car transporter

and 2 damaged 1/20th scale fiat 131 abarth's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cat hair comes free!

any interest?

also over 300 rolls of embossing tape,bought from a closed down fiat dealer,would have been used to label up parts and part bins etc

Posted Image

also a dozen(ish) late 70s early 80s fiat spray touch cans,proper ones with the filler in the lid.

Posted Image

cheers scott

Very interested in:Green 3-series and acompanying black Corolla in the 4th Picture down. They look pretty complete in the pics?I'm also interested in the Brownish Supra and the orange saloon car in the general pic, it looks vaguely Datsun/Prince-ish to me?How much would you want for these? I'm not far from you so I could collect if its easier?

The westfalia camper is a Revell kit, Reg. They also did a minibus version with UN transfers.I built two of the westfalia campers as a load for my Renault G cab artic. Couldn't be arsed building a third camper, so built that as a high top van. Nice kits.