HMC

Top Gear reloaded NEPAL SPECIAL- Bbc2 now

On 7/8/2019 at 2:05 PM, UltraWomble said:

Honda CB500Y

I used to commute to London 5 or 6 days a week at various times of the morning and evening, and saw more Fireblades, GSX-R's, Speed Triples, 1250 Bandits and GS1200's than I ever did a newish CB500Y. Think I saw more Ducati Sportsbikes than CB500Y's (although a few older CB500's were seen). 

Only just heard about this, having given up watching TG pretty much when they lost the Elton John outro music.

But of all the cars to wreck, a Matra fucking Bagheera? It's just trolling isn't it. Especially when you know that 95 per cent of the audience for the programme wouldn't have noticed the difference if they'd done the stunt with a 10-a-penny Vauxhall or something. 

Just now, HMC said:

Nepal special. Is this a re run? Pug 106/ Renault 4  and a locally sourced vehicle.

Mcguinness / flintoff and Harris. 

Whats the AS HIVE mind verdict?

Loved it, one of the best ever. Some of those roads........

I think many things are fakeable but some of the looks seemed very genuine. I like to think I would try anything like that once but a couple of spots on that road have my arse cheeks clenching waiting for them to go over.

Interesting in a “special” to see the effect of 3 broadcaster/ journalists as it was, to 1 amongst the 3 only. Not being in a studio/ audience situation is the defining difference.