Mr_SPudz ASTONISHING SHITE SPOT

Mr_Bo11ox

Need to set a reminder for July 2017 to see what happens next. I'd love to do a no expense spared resto on it!!!

At a garage I used to work at we had a triumph 2000 that every mot it would fail on welding. The car was hanging but he would never let it go. We welded plate on plate. I was a young apprentice at the time and didn't know any different. I feel guilty now that we never did it properly. We must have properly stitched him up over the years. The registration was SDM or N and was on an M plate. Always wondered what happened to it. As l then went to a garage that taught me the right way to do things.

That 'Tina needs grade 1 listing. Old houses start to go saggy with wonky windows, and they become protected. The same should happen for this fine example of survival against all odds.

Someone needs to get a video of it in action, pogo effect n'all.

I've never took photos of it but I did mean too. All the time I've been on here I intended to but kept slipping my mind. Fair play to Mr B for bringing it here. Keep an eye out for a fat balding fella in a little black citroen Mr bollocks round that area as it will be me!

As penance you can get us a photo of the guy's house. 

post-3133-0-59448300-1488052510.png

Remember: 2 Cortinas, a Capri, and a Nova, full of firewood and cats.

The poor thing, it reminds me very much of one of those guilt trip adverts on TV where they want you to send money to look after mistreated donkeys.

"For just two pounds a month this poor Cortina will get a drop of oil to soothe its rattling camshaft, five pounds will see it treated to some bitumastic paint to cover its scarred undercarriage. Remember, all your donations go directly towards helping these poor cars and educating their owners how to care for them"