Navigation Rallies - shite cars going the speed limit!

The Moog

• 1 month later...

Never remember which way to go only done tracks can't do airfields cos thick

I was worried I'd get lost when I did the one at Manchester. It was really simple though. Well, the route was simple. Finding the quickest way around it was rather more of a challenge!

I've booked the Lexus in for LOLs, but may yet dig the 2CV out for similar wallowy lols, but a rather smaller fuel bill.

Next Blackburn autotest is 18th Feb if anyone fancies it.

I have booked my place already

I'd love to have a crack at this sometime but as its Feb and caravan site closed ( and Im fairly sure its not my weekend in work) then I think I'll pootle down the M65 and have a sken a this. I'll be the fat bastard in a dented Almera.

• 4 weeks later...

There are still places available if anyone is interested. Club membership is a mere £5 per year, and I think it's £30 for the day itself. Lots of fun to the pound! I was buzzing like crazy after the Manchester Classic Car Show test last year.

I'll be in the 2CV, so if nothing else, you'll get to see some comedic bodyroll.

There are still places available if anyone is interested. Club membership is a mere £5 per year, and I think it's £30 for the day itself. Lots of fun to the pound! I was buzzing like crazy after the Manchester Classic Car Show test last year.

I'll be in the 2CV, so if nothing else, you'll get to see some comedic bodyroll.

If I had more than one working car, I would do.

As it is, my time likely better spent working on the fleet. If I end up with 2 working cars in time for the next one, I shall endeavour to attend.