Saab topless turbo roffle...£10 a go...winner takes all!!!

NorthernMonkey

By the way, does the ACC display work? I seem to remember the replacement one I fitted was just as bad as the original, and I bought a replacement LCD and never fitted it.

If new_owner_breadvan wants it, it'll cost a couple of quid to post I'd imagine. It'll need soldering in though. That's where I went wrong with the old one..... soldering talent ran out about 30 seconds into the job.

Guest Breadvan72

My soldering talent would run out minus eleventy billion seconds into the job, but if the car needs the widget, thanks for the offer.  I might be able to get someone to solder it.

• 2 weeks later...

Two very generous offers there! Thank you, gentlemen.

BTB, I was prepared to buy a ticket as I liked the red one I had, and it didn't look like that one was coming back to me any time soon. However, things change and that is now a possibility (no more than that). So, if I inherited this one from Mally I'd most likely re-roffle it. In which case, thank you, but a better use for the money would be a donation to the hospice that TaxiPaul was dealing with.

Two very generous offers there! Thank you, gentlemen.

BTB, I was prepared to buy a ticket as I liked the red one I had, and it didn't look like that one was coming back to me any time soon. However, things change and that is now a possibility (no more than that). So, if I inherited this one from Mally I'd most likely re-roffle it. In which case, thank you, but a better use for the money would be a donation to the hospice that TaxiPaul was dealing with.

Guest Breadvan72

The 206 drives fine,  The roof always works.   It is a 2001 2 litre and has done about 120K.   For an Mot it will need new front discs and an exhaust blow fixing, plus two bulbs and wipers.  It smells of ciggies, and the leather interior needs a good clean.

I was thinking of a sale or roffle, but the 206 seems unoved here, and I am not sure about the hassle.  Presently it is going to be PXed for the Sab, but if anyone wants  the Pug, shout (very) soon!

More pics -

post-5528-0-58532600-1487773577_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-66628800-1487773599_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-75643300-1487773626_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-15555500-1487773666_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-92012200-1487773686_thumb.jpg

post-5528-0-66951900-1487773711_thumb.jpg

Guest Breadvan72

Bang me down for random please too.

The Saab raffle has been cancelled. I ruined it, sorry.

If you mean Peugeot 206 raffle, please see other thread.

Guest Breadvan72

The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,

Gang aft agley,

An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,

For promis'd joy!

In other words, blame some random Scottishlanders for nowt happening re Saab gettage (not the weather, and nowt to do with the very agreeable Mr njgleeds). For reasons unrelated to this thread, that Skizzer knows about, but which I am still too wounded to disclose, there has been lots of Scottishland-related agleying of schemes this last week, and I have TEH sad, but am cheered by the prospect of picking up some Nordic chod some time next week.    Meanwhile, a plaguey on all Volvos!

PS:  I add that my wife is Scottish, and indeed from Glasgow, so she can administer and happily will a kicking on behalf of any SVM outraged by the above.