Saab topless turbo roffle...£10 a go...winner takes all!!!

NorthernMonkey

I know there's a few going on at the minute but would there be any interest in a roffle for the ex-cavcraft ex-pillock ex-someone else from here I think but can't remember who Saab 9-3 Turbo floppytop?

I bought it from Pillock about a year ago for the F-I-L for the princely sum of £600.

Since then, it's had a fair bit of welding done for the test, the sump dropped and cleaned, new Apec discs and pads all round and one of those steering brace things fitted.

It could do with a couple of tires on the front (if I can dig a couple of part worns out of the pile in the corner, I'll put them on) and also the private plate has been raped for his new Peugeot as he's grown attached to it so as of this morning it's back on a 51 plate. Other than that, it's not a bad old thing at all...

If there's no love here for it, I'll give it a damned good valet and stick it online when the sun comes out but I'd rather it lived on in the community if anyone wants to take it on.

Price is £600 or £10 a ticket.....don't all shout at once!

I'll take a couple of pics when I get back from Scenic collection duties in SVM land this weekend but there's already a few pics of it floating around sonewhere from last time (It's the grey/silvery one).... :-)

That's the badger!! Cheers for that Jazoli....it's pretty much the same other than the reg which is now CN51JXD (or at least it will be once I make a set up in the morning...).

If anyone's interested in an outright purchase, shout up...in the meantime, I'll set up a list of potential victi...err, lucky new owners.

1. Bavarian Retro

4. robinmasters

8. Fat_Pirate

13. Breadvan72

19. robinmasters

23. WilsonWilson

27. 95 quid peugeot

28. gadgetgricey

34. barmatt

38. 95 quid peugeot

42. Breadvan72

43. DeeVee8

44. Fat_Pirate

45. stephen01

56. Disco Fever

57. The Moog

58. The Moog

59. Bavarian Retro

Ahh yes. Good questions well asked, m'learned friend.

MOT is around the back end of May I believe, just in time to piss all over your bonfire when the sun comes out. It had a damned good fettling for the last one including all new pads and discs which were an advisory the previous year and a bit of sparkly stick action where the damp had got in and melted the floor through the previous leaky roof. Did I mention I'm led to believe it had a new roof in the past few years? No, thought not....

Seriously though, I can't see it needing much if anything. The handbrake is shit (not shite. shit) but I'll have a poke around at that before it goes anywhere. Otherwise, it's not unpleasant to look at...

Guest Breadvan72

Thanks for that.  Where is this archetype of automotive awesome located?

EDIT:   Doh, Burnley ish.  My missus' last heap came from near there.  If I won this, I would give it to Mrs BV.