Toyota MR2 mk1 - £750 MROFFLE

Station

I've thought about it for a year and it's time to sell, I used it in the summer but it's sat in the garage ever since. There is a 6 Inch space to squeeze through when it's parked there, I just want to sell it and it's income tax due at the end of the month.

Bad points:

Crack in windscreen - still available screens on insurance, or go through one of the mk1 breakers on eBay (not the one in Wales), I've cracked the screen twice in two years and I've seen my bum

Rear calliper stiff on handbrake. I replaced both cables with new Ines from Toyota recently. I actually rebuilt them a couple of years ago. Common fault.

Rust. I cut it out mostly to get through mot. It needs more welding, but no rust. It's not tidy but is under the sill covers. The floor pan is solid as is the front end and rear end. Passenger arch was replaced but it's bubbling. The section behind the driver's side mudflap needs replacing.

It comes with a pair of rust free sills that I bought ages ago.

The t top doesn't leak - prob explains the lack of rust on floorpan

15 Inch pepper pot wheels have tyres last year with loads of tread left - it doesn't come with the lotus wheels, the 4x100 -> 4x114 adapters cost £200 :(

MOT til May I think?

Engine is fine, best thing about the car.

Had been lowered, not sure how but springs are red.

Replaced the exhaust system with a genuine Toyota one - the flexi joint cracked so I bought a new one and welded it on. Good as new!

All electrics work, etc

Completely derelict, rotten MR2s with no mot go for at least 500, a pristine one is going for nearly 5k, this is the cheapest OTR mk1 in the country surely?

Car is in the Wirral ch62

• 2 months later...

4. Danterzza
5. Jifflemon
6. AMC Rebel
8. Jifflemon

11. StillOrange

14. TerryWogan
16. dome
18. Robson3022

22. captaincalzone

28. sofarsogood