Camembert flavoured Safrane - £6 a ticket - updated list page 7

RobT

Should do the job no bother.  Depending on your load it should be big enough, although you may have to develop a strategy to zone out the noise of the cheap replacement exhaust...thankfully it's intermittent.

Simple strategy for masking any noise, same as last summers 3 speed auto Audi 100 and its shall we say vocal engine at speed.

Kids whinging about not being able to stream their shit music through the stereo and Mrs N complaining we look like refugees and bemoaning the lack of aircon. Plus I've got my cassettes from the late lamented Shittania Music Club.

The lucky winner will also receive this delightful sales brochure full of the usual lifestyle toss

LOL!!! I'll have to remember that one.

I'm not really much of a ph1 man when it comes to safranes but i must admit i'm slightly tempted as i'm not so keen on the astra even though its 2004

LOL!!! I'll have to remember that one.

I'm not really much of a ph1 man when it comes to safranes but i must admit i'm slightly tempted as i'm not so keen on the astra even though its 2004

Shall I put you down for two then?!

Looks like he's spotted it Trigger.

Quote from the ad -

PLEASE NOTE: the other Safrane advert currently on C&C is falsely advertising my car for sale. I am the current owner with the V5 being in my name, so therefore that advert is incorrect and should not be listed. I have contacted the advertiser asking them to remove it.

It's an old advert they're using Alex. They did actually have it for sale last year, and I was tempted by it then, but I bought it off eBay from a bloke in Norfolk. Could always be a C&C cock up instead, who knows...