Mondeo man in a tracksuit- ST24 estate FOR SALE £200

HMC

Gutted to say that I'm going to have to pass on the ST24.

Insurance was not that bad, but distance and domestics this end mean that its not the right time to have V6 Mondeo :-(

I know I'm going to regret this for ages as I drive the Rover of doom, but no other option.

Over to you purplebargeken

Cheers

I could insure it, but it's getting to Devon & back when I've got two dogs to leave at home...
Besides I think we're about number 97 & 98 in the queue.

I may have mentioned this before but this one time, when I was in Reims one afternoon, I mis-remembered the distance back to Calais.  When the penny dropped, finally, I had to cover 273 kms in two hours.  This meant I had to go somewhat briskly with no stops for fuel, coffee or anything.  The inevitable delays at the péage had to be accommodated too.  So, me and my Mondeo mark II V6 24v (plus more wine than you would believe) went for it biggee stylee.

We reached Calais inside the 2 hour mark.  We hardly ever dropped below 160 kph for the whole journey and, even tho she was loaded up to (if not beyond) the gunwales, she sat very composed on the road and never gave me any concerns for her stability.  In fact, she always ran better four-up than when travelling light.

I kept her from nearly new until she was 10 or 11 years old and on 155,000 miles.  She never let me down.

I commend them to the House.

• 2 weeks later...