C15 thread

bub2006

Well fuck me with a bottle brush. It only bloody works and drives.

The like is for the second sentence. 

Well done!  I can remember when DIY mechanics in all weathers were the only way to affordably keep mobile.  Grim determination just about wins, but suicide seems easier.  You deserve an AS medal.

Disability, lack of left arm strength, cold ice and no driveway means it took a few days as well as working too but I've won. Speedo is out ithink but not a big issue, clutch needs adjusting slightly and tracking needs doing but will have to wait. Clutch feels really light now too. A big thank you to cleon fonte for popping over the other day too

Sounds similarly fun to a day I once spent about 400 miles from home changing the gearbox on a Discovery on my own with just two trolley jacks for company. It was snowing that day too.

So far it's had door pin welded, tyres, track rod end, clutch,small service, cambelt, water pump, auxiliary belt, tensioner and speedo drive and seal. Next up is the back bumper, rear corner welded, full service with diesel filter, tracking, door hinges and alignment, reseal roof skin, ply line it, new speakers and auxiliary lights. It's got roof rails on now and will have a rack made up to go on. I love it. Sound little van. Solid underneath too

Cheers mate. I'll try find out. I know I need rear bumper over rider, drivers seat is starting to collapse but I want to replace both front seats with two door car ones so can tilt it.

I'd be interested to hear which 2 door seats are a direct fit. I'd like some tilting seats for my own one.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Sat nav should be bob-on, the Berlingo thingy is probably different to take account of different gear ratios, wheel size etc.

Just leave it as is and impress passengers with your new fearsome top speed.

GR12 work on getting it done, was wishing I had some time to come and give you a hand but you got there in the end.

Big RESTECP to Dave_numbers aka the C15 whisperer as well.