C15 thread

bub2006

Ive noticed one headlight bulb fits fine and its a big round bulb but the other is a h4 just perched in. Headlights look corroded inside anyway so possible new ones if i can find them

Our 2000 van has H4s (472) and I am surprised your 2001 dose not have halogen headlights. You can buy halogen bulbs to fit the round base and replace the old round bulbs (410).

post-4787-0-02284600-1478705204_thumb.jpg

Amazing to think these first arrived over 30 years ago. I had a petrol '85 back in the late 90s but complete with front chassis member rot. Drove very sweetly for a van. Interesting to see some old-style Citroën advertising going on for new vehicles, well into the PSA era.

post-4845-0-15810300-1478709116_thumb.jpg

post-4845-0-00952200-1478709151_thumb.jpg

Its proving quite a popular little van. I may have to invest in some paint at some point. How can i get the bumpers,grill and bonnet front back to grey? Its really patchy in places.

I have only found one product that really works, this is Wurth but it is frighteningly expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wurth-GREY-Plastic-Dye-75ml-Bumpers-Rubber-Cloth-Plastic-Trim-Restorer-/391315442260?hash=item5b1c37ca54:g:0EMAAOSw7hRWPyEF

While I was looking for the Wurth product I found the T Cut product that I have not seen before, anybody tried it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T-Cut-Grey-Bumper-Trim-Restoration-Kit-Permanent-Colour-Treatment-Rubber-etc-/201524190227?hash=item2eebc71c13:g:xgsAAOSwYIxX5BCk

I have only found one product that really works, this is Wurth but it is frighteningly expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wurth-GREY-Plastic-Dye-75ml-Bumpers-Rubber-Cloth-Plastic-Trim-Restorer-/391315442260?hash=item5b1c37ca54:g:0EMAAOSw7hRWPyEF

30 notes for 75ml? What's it made from, prized bull semen?

Mr cylinder dave numbers or any ither owner of these vans, are the brakes shockingly bad in all of them?!

they come with factory fitted terrible brakes,so theres not an issue there,last one i drove was a 2002 so very late model? brakes felt like there was no servo fitted,but reliable,the ride was like jelly,or a renault 5 which made it even more comfy 

Thanks trigger,six and matty. Mine seem to work ok and do stop me but there is a very fine line between hard braking and locking up. No crash testing of this one hopefully chompy. More me?? As in more pikey to match my image? Well i am more pikey than giffer! Yes a bulkhead would be nice as would a crabnet on the roof for the one we lost (RIP). Still trying to source a roof rack too.

Thanks trigger,six and matty. Mine seem to work ok and do stop me but there is a very fine line between hard braking and locking up. No crash testing of this one hopefully chompy. More me?? As in more pikey to match my image? Well i am more pikey than giffer! Yes a bulkhead would be nice as would a crabnet on the roof for the one we lost (RIP). Still trying to source a roof rack too.

just a thought but would a berlingo one fit?